Little Facts About Me!

Hello! So I have been tagged by GallyChuky and Mkdough to give you 13 facts about me. I have already done one called 10 facts about me, you can check that out if you haven't already but I am going to tell you a little more about me.

So the rules are:

- The title must have the word 'lit' in it.

- You cannot refuse to do it.

- Post 13 facts about yourself.

- You must post within a week of being tagged.

- Tag 15 people. (I don't think I'm going to tag anyone, I'm going to open it up to anyone who wants to do it and if you are up to telling a bit about yourself, go ahead and use me as the person who tagged you!) 

So without further ado, here are 13 facts about me:

1: I live in Alberta! Beautiful province, amazing scenery and lovely people. I haven't been to anywhere else in Canada yet so Alberta is my favourite province until I can visit the rest of the country.

 I haven't been to anywhere else in Canada yet so Alberta is my favourite province until I can visit the rest of the country

(Yes, the photo is taken by yours truly. I went on a snowshoeing hike with my school and got that photo, my photograph skills are amazing!)

2: I've been writing since I can remember, which was a very long time ago. I've had this account for almost five years... yeah, that's a long time. 

3: I don't know if this is a fact, but I love Eurovision! If you're European and know what Eurovision is, can we talk about this years entries and how amazing they are?? I have so many favourites to win, like the Czechs entry oh my and he's so hot😍! Denmark and their viking song, yes please😃 Israels is awesome and definitely going to win!🤗 Loving Italy and their song. I'm not a huge fan of my home countries entry this year, UK will be in the bottom five again😔... Ireland for the win!😄 I love it so much, it's so sweet and simple and beautiful, and I may or may not be writing an imagine with the song.  

4: I recently just watched my first NHL game live, it's taken me a long time to go but I finally did and I loved it! It was the Islanders against the Flames and we won! I couldn't believe it when my mum was like 'hey, we're going to the Isles game', I was high up in the press level but it was amazing and I got to see Lee score two goals! 

5: I've been to France about a million times and still can't speak French properly, even when I live in a country were French is the second language. 

6: I can speak very little German! And I am learning Italian, I don't know why I'm learning it, I just love the language. 

7: I think I may have already said this, but I'm a huge freaking Harry Potter nerd! I have like three of every book, or five in the case of the Philosophers Stone... My mum recently came back from a trip to the UK and brought back so many freaking Harry Potter stuff for me, clothes, my old edition books, so much stuff! I'm just a little obsessed that I might need some help...

8: I love the colour blue. I don't really care if it's a dark blue or a light blue, blue is just my all time favourite colour.

9: I change my hair colour more times than enough. In the space of a year I could have gone through four different colours because I'm so indecisive. Right now I'm like a ginger, brown, orange colour which I hate so I think I'll be changing that up very soon but I'm not sure on what colour to go.

10: I think I've already said before that I'm a huge sports fan. I just love watching it and getting to know everything about it, and a bonus fact for you all, I was ready to go pro as a golfer but decided against it because I didn't want to live my family and that I was like nine or ten at the time. I still play it when I have the time but in Calgary we get like two months of golf season. 

11: CFL fans? Obviously a giant Stampeders fan and I've been to so many of their games... still salty that they've lost two years in a row... 

12: I'm a pretty boring person

13: I have no life because all I do is write books and imagines, not that I'm complaining, I just need to do something with my life. And if you want to see how boring my life is, you can follow me on snapchat- lauryn-kenny91 and instagram- lauryn_kenny_ 

So there you have it, there is thirteen facts about me! As I have said, I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do something like this and you haven't been tagged, you can use me as the person who tagged you.

And also if you're up to it, I'd love to know where you are from! This book has so many reads and I'm very curious to know where all the readers are from and a little about yourself.

Anyways, I will leave this here and see you all with my next update!

- Lauryn.