#90 - Chris Kreider - #20 New York Rangers

"Hey Y/N, are you coming?" Chris shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said running down the stairs, Chris smiles as I peck him on his cheek. Today is the day I finally meet Chris' teammates, after months of begging him he finally agreed to introduce me to them. Chris talks so highly of them, he comes home and the first thing he'll talk about is how one of guys did something funny. It was only a matter of time before I meet the people who make him so happy apart from me.

"Right let's go my lovely." He grinned holding his hand out. I slipped my hand into his and followed him to our car, Chris locked the front door and ran back to me. He got in the car and started the engine, he then put the car in gear and drove off.

When we arrived my heart began to beat fast and many thoughts traveled through my mind.

Will they like me?

What if they hate me?

What if I make a fool of myself?

What has Chris told them about me?

"Earth to Y/N." Chris smiled snapping his fingers in front of my face, I blinked and turned to face him.

"You ready?" He asked opening his side of the car, I nodded and did the the same.

"Yes." I nodded swallowing my nerves, Chris grinned and got out. I walked over to him and waited for him to lock the car, once he finished we walked into the MSG together his hand in mine. I heard the loud noise of the boys as we entered, Chris instantly sped up as he heard them.

"MATS!" A loud voice shouted from behind me. A smallish brown haired guy ran passed me knocking me into Chris, his arms wrapped around my body as I fell and Chirs smiled down at me as he caught my falling body.

"What's wrong Ryan?" Chris asked bringing me back up beside him, I noticed a taller, brown haired male standing a few feet away from us with stubble and an angry look on his face.

"He hid my clothes again." Ryan sighed, it was then I noticed he stood with only a towel around his waist. He caught me looking at him and I blushed looking away.

"Who's this?" The guy named Ryan asked gesturing in my direction.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Y/N." Chris smiled introducing me, I gave a slight wave to him and directed my eyes anywhere but him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan and that there is Mats." He told walking over to me, the small brown haired Mats walked over to us with a grin on his face. Ryan scolded at him.

"Can I've my clothes back?" He asked looking to Mats. Mats shook his head and walked off, whistling as he did. Ryan excused himself and followed Mats, I looked to Chris and rose my eyebrow at him.

"Let's meet the rest of the guys." Chris grinned grabbing my hand and pulled me in the direction of the noisy locker room, he opened the door and held his hand out for me to stop.

"You guys better have clothes on, I'm bringing in a girl." Chris shouted.

"Better be a hot girl." A voice shouted from inside the room, laughter followed that comment.

"Are you guys decent?" He asked popping his head around the corner.

"Yes what sort of animals to you take us for?" Another voice came.

"Come on." Chris said pulling at my hand, I hesitantly followed him.

"Guys this is my girlfriend, Y/N." Chris smiled gesturing to me once we entered the locker room, again I gave a small wave to the boys in the room.

"So this is the famous Y/N you never stop talking about." Another dark haired male said smiling at me.

"You talk about me?" I grinned turning to Chris who blushed and looked to the floor.

"Aww looky here boys, Chris Kreider is embarrassed." A voice laughed.

"Shut up Staal." Chris said sternly.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?"

"Yeah come on Chris, she should know our names."

"Fine OK, since they want to be introduced so badly.

"That's Henrik, Jimmy, Marc, Jesper, Oscar and Rick. You've already met Ryan and Mats" Chris told pointing to the guys in the room, I nodded my head trying to remember all their names.

"It's OK, you'll remember us eventually." The one named Henrik laughed turning back to his stall.

"So Ms Future Kreider, what do you do for living?" Marc asked, I blushed as he said that.

"I'm attending NYU to hopefully become a nurse." I nodded looking to Marc. Before Marc could answer the door to the locker room burst open and in ran Ryan, his face red.

"I got them." He cheered holding his clothes in the air, everyone laughed including me.

After spending hours with Chris' teammates, we finally headed home together. Chris didn't stop smiling the whole ride home, it made me happy too.

"What's got you all smiley?" I asked poking his shoulder as he pulled into the driveway.

"My best girl met my best friend, it's been a good day." Chris smile to me.

"I love you." I grinned leaning over and pressed my lips on his.

"I love you too."

A/N: I don't even know what to say! This is so bad I apologize Chelocean22

-Lauryn