#163: ALEX GALCHENYUK - #18 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

"Where are you going dressed up like that?" Alex asked peaking his head into my bathroom. I looked at him through my mirror, my eyebrow raised in question to why he asked such a thing to me.

"On a date." I replied going back to touch up my make up. I watched as Alex walked into my bathroom and leaned again the shower door, he stared at me through the mirror and watched me fix myself for tonight. Feeling his eyes on me again, I sighed and turned around to face him.

"What?" I asked folding my arms across my stomach.

Alex shrugged and answered. "Just wondering where you are going dressed up in such a way." Alex said gesturing to my black dress. I looked down at my outfit feeling uneasy as Alex rose his eye brows up at it, is it too much? All I'm wearing is a black dress to my knees and black high heels.

"It's too much, isn't it?" I asked nervously pulling down the dress to cover my legs even more.

"No, I've never seen you wear something so," Alex said trying to find the word.

"Feminine?" I wondered.

Alex nodded. "I'm just use to your wearing overly large clothes, you should wear dresses more often." Alex smiled looking me over again and then walked out of my bathroom. I turned back to the mirror, blood rushing to my cheeks at Alex's comment.

The whole point to tonight's date is to get over my feelings for Alex. Having lived with him for over a year I've started to develop feelings for him, they're no longer the friendship feelings, they're now the type of feelings where I want to be his partner, his girlfriend, the person who he loves back just as much as they love him. I know my shot of being Alex's girlfriend is out of the picture, after being his roommate for a long time the chance would have already arose, but sadly Alex doesn't feel the same way I feel about him.

Pushing Alex's comment from my thoughts, I continued on getting ready until I heard Alex's voice again.

"How long are you going to be out for?"

I turned around and saw Alex standing dressed up in his partying clothes, he buttons up his shirt as he leans against the door frame watching me carefully.

"Depends on how the night goes." I said putting away my makeup.

"Well, take your key just in case you're home before me. I'm going out with Brendan and Jonathan to the bar." Alex told waking away again. This time I followed him, he sat on my bed while I filled my bag with things I would need for tonight.

"I may bring Mason home if things go well." I sighed grabbing my perfume and sprayed a little on me.

"I don't think so." Alex's words caught me off guard. I spun around and stared at him.

"And why not?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. Alex sighed and got off my bed.

"I don't want no perverted guy in my house with my roommate who has intentions to fuck her." Alex replied gesturing to me. His words caught me off guard again.

"You don't even know the guy, Alex, he doesn't seem to be that type of person. I shall bring home whoever I wish, it's my house too." I told sternly and straightened myself up. Alex rolled his eyes and sighed loudly, his actions made me stare at him in shock.

"What is your problem, Alex? I'm a grown woman of 23 years, I can date and have sex with whoever I want. You aren't in control of me, Alex." I informed the male who stood in my doorway with his head down. "You don't hear me telling you what you can and can't do whenever you go out with girls, even when they are freaking hussy's. I respect you and tell you to be safe, but because I am woman you think you can pick and choose for me? Waken up, Alex. And respect my wishes."