#91 - John Harrington - 1980's Olympics; Team America

I couldn't sleep. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't fall asleep, I tossed and turned with my blankets tangling around my body. It was like this for the most part of the night.

I let out a large groan and threw the covers off my bed in annoyance, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was obviously dark outside, around 3 am I guess, and I walked around my dorm room senselessly as I tried to make myself fall asleep. I had only one solution to my problem, John.

Opening my door I grabbed my jumper and shoes off the floor before heading out, I closed the door and walked towards John's building. Coming up to his door I hesitated before knocking it, would he be mad at me for waking him up at this of the morning? I went to walk away but his door opened and John stood on the other side, his hair messy and he wore only a pair of shorts. I blushed at the sight of him shirtless, it's rare when I see him without a shirt on and when he doesn't wear one I get flustered. 

"Babe what are you doing here?" He asked rubbing his eyes, he yawned widely and then opened the door wider for me to walk in.

"I'm really sorry, I can't sleep." I whispered hoping I wouldn't wake John's dorm-mate, John smiled sadly at me.

"Come here." John said opening his arms for me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, I lent my head against his chest and listened to his beating heart.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." I mumbled into his chest.

"Don't be sweetie, we all have sleepless nights." John smiled he laid a gently kiss on my forehead as I squished him.

"Let's get to bed." John said lifting me into his arms, I let out a little squeal as John put me over his shoulder and carried me into his room.

"John put me down." I cried as he tickled my sides. John sat me down on his bed and then jumped on beside me, he crawled over to his pillows.

"Come give me cuddle please?" I pouted to John, I batted my eyes at him. 

"You know I can't resist when you pull that face." John chuckled moving over to me. He lay down and I lay next to him, my body snuggled up to his as he pulled the covers us the two of us. 

"This is nice." I smiled as John lent his head on mine.

"You're suppose to be sleeping." John laughed running his hand up and down my arm.

"Yes, yes I am going to sleep now." I giggled. 

"Shh we can't wake up Ron, he'll get annoyed." John whispered covering my mouth with his finger. I pressed my lips against his finger and John laughed, he moved his finger away.

"Go to sleep then." I told poking his arm.

"You go to sleep." John said poking my cheek.

"I am going to sleep." I said giving my head a nod.

"And I am going to sleep." John yawned leaning his head back against the pillow. I moved down so my head was against his chest, his cool skin radiating off his body and onto my warm skin. I listened to his beating heart, the beats making my breathing slow and soon I drifted off into a deep sleep with John's arms around me.

A/N: NeverStopDreaming95 I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it's so short!

-Lauryn.