#188: CARTER HART - #79 PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

"Jackson, come on, it's time to get ready." I call to my three year old son from his bedroom. A few seconds later I hear the pattering of his footsteps and he appears in his room, I giggle when he looks up at me with his giant brown eyes.

"Can I wear my Canada top?" Jackson asks as he climbs onto his bed and bounces in excitement, he hasn't stopped being excited since I told him where we are going tonight. Tonight we are going to our first ever ice hockey game, Jackson has been in love with hockey since he watched his first ever NHL game a few months ago. Living here in Everett we don't any NHL teams close to us, so I decided the next best thing is a junior game and that is where we are going tonight.

"Of course you can, mummy's wearing her Canada jersey too." I smile to my son. He sits on his bed and kicks his legs while he waits for me to grab his Canada jersey, I take it off the hanger and turn back to him with a small.

"Who's the best player in the world?" I ask as I walk back over to him.

"Crosby!" Jackson cheers and claps his hands together. I chuckle gesture for him to lift up his arms, he does and I slip the jersey over his Penguins jumper.

"There we go little man, you look just like a hockey player." I chuckle and ruffle his messy brown curls. Jackson grins up at me and lifts his arms in the air for me to carry him, I chuckle and lift him into my arms before carrying him into my bedroom. I set him on my bed, he crawls over to my pillows and sits himself there while I grab my own jersey from the wardrobe.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I wonder turning back to Jackson.

"Yes!" He yells excitedly. I chuckle as I pull my jersey over my head, as I lower it I pull a funny face and look to Jackson who giggles loudly at my face. Jackson was a mistake, he was never supposed to be conceived or born but because he wasn't thought of doesn't mean I don't love him whole heartedly. In fact, having him in my life only makes it much better and I love him like a mother loves their child. Being nineteen and having a three old son makes it sound like my life is in shambles and I'm a 'slut', but I didn't want to have an abortion when I found out I was pregnant with him when everyone pushed it on me to have one. I don't regret my decision because I love him, he is of my own flesh and blood and I love my little man more than anything in the world. He is my little ball of sunshine in a dark world.

"We better get going before we miss warm ups." I say and move over to lift him down from my bed. Jackson nods and waddles ahead of me, I walk behind him and make sure he doesn't fall. We reach the living room and I help put on his shoes, once they are on I put my own shoes on.

"Let's go!" Jackson cheers when I finish tying up my laces. I smile at my son and grab the stuff I need for tonight, I lift Jackson into my arms and grab my car keys before leaving my apartment.

We arrive at the arena about fifteen minutes later, I park the car and jump out to help Jackson out of his car seat. He jumps excitedly when I hold his hand, I lock the car and kneel before him. I come to his level and look at him, he smiles and bops me on my cheek with his little finger. I chuckle at his little actions and hold onto his hands, my heart bursting with love for my son.

"You promise you'll be good for mummy tonight?" I ask giving his hands a little squeeze.

"Yes." He nods innocently. I smile and kiss his forehead, I ruffle his brown curls before I stand up again. We walk into the arena and down to our seats, I watch Jackson's reaction when I tell him we have front row seats for tonight's game. He jumps eagerly in his seat when he sees the players from both teams make their way onto the ice, I smile softly when I see his large brown eyes watch the players skate around the ice in awe. I knew bringing him here was a good idea, maybe he will start playing ice hockey and I know for my son I would give him everything.

HOCKEY IMAGINES [ UNEDITED ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara