#21: ANDREW SHAW - #65 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

"Y/N!" Andrew shouted, his voice echoing throughout our apartment in Montreal. I looked up from the book I am reading and saw Andrew walk into our bedroom. He holds two game controllers in his hands, a smirk on his face when I looked from them up to his eyes.

"No Andrew, last time we played I won and you got pissed. Lets not do this again, I don't need you angry again." I sighed leaning back against the headboard and started to read my book again.

"Aw, come on Y/N. I'm bored, you're bored an-."

"I'm not bored you idiot, I'm reading." I chuckled shaking the book in my hand. Andrew jumped onto the bed and got onto his knees, his hands reaching out for mine.

"Please, please, please." He pleaded shaking my hands, the book falling onto the bed and I gave a sigh.

"Fine, I guess we can play one game." I said giving into his pleads. Andrew cheered and jumped off the bed, his foot caught in the sheets and he fell face first onto the floor.

"Shit Andrew, are you OK?" I asked rushing off the bed to see Andrew mixed in between the sheets.

"I meant to do that." He gasped jumping up and pulled his shirt back down. I chuckled and followed him out of our bedroom into the living room, Andrew sat down first and started to set up the game. He clicked the TV on and the game is already set up with my controller set up as the Dallas Stars and his controller set as his team, the Montreal Canadiens.

"You knew I would come and play with you." I laughed sitting down beside him with the controller in my hand.

"You can't resist my pleading." Andrew shrugged cockily and hit play.

"I can and well yeah I was getting bored, I was rereading an old book." I sighed shaking the right stick as the face off began. My avatar stole the puck off Andrews and soon the puck made its way up into the Habs defence zone.

"I told you that you were getting bored." Andrew smiled proudly biting his lip as he concentrates on his avatar.

"Yeah, you know everything." I chuckled shaking my head at him being so cocky.

"No no no." Andrew whined as my mini Jamie Benn avatar brought the puck up center ice, I passed it from Jamie to Tyler and skated around Weber before shooting the puck.

"Oh yes!" I cheered jumping up and threw my hands in the air.

"I let you have that goal." Andrew grumbled leaning back into the couch.

"I'm sure you did babe." I chuckled sitting back down beside him and pressed my lips against his cheek. 

"I'm gonna go score, you know." Andrew nodded as he won the face off, smiling proudly as he took his avatar up into the Stars defence zone. I switched my player to Klingberg and grabbed the puck of Shaws Galchenyuk, weaving my way in and out of the Canadiens players I got a break away.

"Yes, yes, yes." I mumbled to myself as I shot the puck and it again landed in the back of the net.

"Fuck this bullshit!" Andrew shouted throwing his controller down in frustration.

"Want to keep playing?" I asked knowing how pissed off Andrew can be when he doesn't win.

"Are you asking a dumb question Y/N?" Andrew shot back turning his attention to me, his eyes burned with anger.

"Well you are kinda getting angry." I sighed looking back to the TV screen. Andrew scoffed and ignored my comment as he set the game up to play again. The first few minutes of the game were played in silence, Andrew concentrating on at least scoring a goal while I concentrated on playing the game.

"Fuck!" Andrew screamed as my Tyler Seguin avatar grabbed the puck that deflected off Gallagher's skate.

"Aren't you gonna go up and score?" Andrew asked angrily pointing to the TV screen, his controller rolled off his knee and fell onto the floor. I didn't move my avatar up the ice once I got the puck, I don't need an angry Andrew on my hands.

"No." I told pausing the game and turned to face Andrew.

"Why did you do that!" He screeched turning to face me, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"Because you are angry that I am beating you!" I said calmly not rising my voice.

"I am not." Andrew disagreed.

"Oh Andrew, will you just stop denying that you are not angry when you know fine rightly that you are!" I exclaimed giving his body a little sake.

"OK maybe I am a little angry and jealous and annoyed and pissed off and frustrated and fuming and furious and outraged an-"

"I get it Andrew." I laughed as he went on and on about how angry he is.

"Sorry, I just don't like it when my girlfriend is beating me at my own sport." He shrugged picking his controller up of the floor.

"One more game?" Andrew asked innocently giving me his best puppy eyes while bringing the controller up to his face.

"OK yes on one condition, you don't get mad whenever I score a goal." I chuckled un-pausing the game and looked back to the TV.

"Can't make any promises." Andrew sang.

We ended up playing more than one game, Andrew winning one of them while I won four, he wasn't too pleased about that. But who is when their girlfriend beats them ten-three every game?

A/N: I hope you like this picklelovingwriter sorry it took me so long to write it:/ also I apologize if it isn't the best:/

-Lauryn.