#34: BEAU BENNETT - #9 TUCSON ROADRUNNERS

"OK, we definitely need food." Beau addressed pulling his head out of the fridge, a sad look on his face as he found nothing to eat.

"Tell me about it," I sighed resting my hand against my bloated stomach. "He is hungry as hell, I guess he takes after his father."

"Hey! I'm not always hungry!" Beau defended himself, slowly rising his hands in a surrendering position.

"You ate us out of house and home last week!" I argued giving Beau a little push on his arm.

"I was hungry." He shrugged innocently taking my hand into his.

"When are you never, so we need food them. Let's go shopping for food, and before you ask, yes we can stop off at McDonald's on the way back." I said wondering out of the kitchen, in the background came a little cheer from Beau.

"You're amazing you know." Beau concluded coming up from behind me, I chuckled and grabbed my shoes to put on.

"I am, now help your pregnant wife put her shoes on."

_ _ _ _ _

"Why do you have two trolleys?" I asked as Beau walked up to me, wheeling two trolleys in front of him.

"One's for me, the other is for you and baby Beau Jr." Beau smiled giving me a trolley.

"One, you are an idiot. Two, people will think we are crazy. And three, I am not naming our son Beau Jr." I told taking hold of the trolley and started walking down the food aisles.

"Why not? He's my son too." Beau protested walking beside me.

"Because then you'll be Beau Bennett senior and you aren't old enough to be called that yet." I laughed.

"Fair point."

"Good, now can we please get some shopping done." I sighed grabbing two cartons of milk.

"You're already shopping." Beau commented pointing to the milk that was placed in the trolley now, I looked up to him and gave him an are you serious? face.

"Shut up and go get some cereal." I shooed him. Beau chuckled and walked off down the aisle swaying his hips like a girl. I bit my lip and stared at his bottom while he walked away.

"Stop staring at my ass!" Beau shouted from the bottom of the aisle, he turned around and winked at me before turning the corner. Everyone in the aisle turned and looked at me, my face lit up in flames in embarrassment. Gosh, that man.

_ _ _ _ _

"Can you stop eating the chips? We'll have to pay for them as well you know." I asked as I pushed a nearly full trolley of food and drinks, Beau pushed an overflowing trolley of junk food while he stuffed his face full of Lays chips.

"I'm hungry." He said chips flying out of his mouth.

"Oh my gosh Beau, you are disgusting!" I whispered shouted slapping Beau on his arm, he chuckled and half wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"I love you." He cooed laying a wet sloppy salty kiss on my lips.

"Beau." I groaned wiping the almost slobbers off my lips, Beau laughed loudly causing everyone to look at us once again.

"She can't resist me." Beau told the older female who walked past us, she turned to us both in shock before walking down the aisle faster. I mentally groaned at Beau, my face dropping into the palm of my hands as Beau slapped my bottom before walking away. Never mind having a child in the house once I give birth, I'm going to have two to look after.

_ _ _ _ _

"Remind me never to bring you shopping with me again." I sighed pushing the trolley to our car, Beau pushed the other one that still overflows despite all the food being put into shopping bags.

"What? I'm a good help." Beau smiled opening the boot and started to unload the two trolleys.

"Good help? More like annoying little shit, we gotta look for a different place to shop now because of you! I don't think they take to kindly to you slapping my ass or eating their food and not paying, or literally screaming to music when One Direction come on!"

"Gotta love me some 1D." Beau said grabbing a bag full of chips and threw them into the back seat of the car.

"Nu uh, they go in the boot. You'll get them when you get home!" I told opening the door and grabbed the bag, Beau whined like a child as I put the bag back into the boot.

"Monster!" He cried pushing the trolleys out of the way to close the boot down.

"Oh honey, you've no idea." I smirked patting Beau on his shoulder.

"That turned me on for some reason." He acknowledge giving me a sly smile, I gasped and slapped him harder this time which made Beau laugh loud causing everyone in the car park to look at us.

"I'm going to put the trolleys back and pretend you said nothing at all." I told shaking my head at him, Beau chuckled and turned around to get back info the car.

"Y/N, you forgot something!" Beau shouted from behind me.

"Beau!" I squealed as two hands found their way onto my bottom once again, Beau laughed and ran off back to our car a smirk on his face as he did.