#117 - Hampus Lindholm - #47 Anaheim Ducks

"Good morning." Hampus smiled above me, I groaned and wiggled my nose as I smelled bacon. I rose my eyebrow at him and he nodded grinning widely at me, I sat up as Hampus moved off me and sat on the bed next to me.

"What's this for?" I asked when Hampus set the tray of food on my lap.

"Can't I treat my lovely girlfriend to a breakfast in bed?" He replied stealing a piece of bacon off the plate.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you." I grinned leaning over and pressed my lips against his cheek.

"Well dig in and come down stairs when you've finished." Hampus told, he left the room before I had a chance to ask him why.

When I had finished my breakfast, I dressed myself in day clothes before I headed down stairs to where Hampus is. I walked in to the living room and Hampus is sat on the couch with a bouquet of roses, he grinned and stood up when he saw me walk in.

"What's this?" I asked looking to the roses in his hands, he smiled and handed them to me.

"For you." Hampus told, I smiled and took them from his hands.

"I'll love you until each one of these flowers dies." Hampus said when I brought the roses up to my nose to smell them.

"But they'll die soon." I sighed looking up to Hampus.

"Ah maybe eleven will but one won't." He told walking over to me, he picked out the middle rose and it was then I realized it is fake.

"Until this rose dies, my love for you is unconditional." Hampus told standing over me, he held the rose is his hand and smiled at me.

"Hampus, I don't know how to thank you." I gasped, tears brimming my eyes.

"Loving me is all I ask, you do that already so no need to thank me for anything." Hampus grinned leaning his forehead against mine.

"But-"

"No buts Y/N." He said closing his eyes, I did the same.

"I love you Hampus, I really love you so much." I told spilling my feelings for him.

"I love you too Y/N, I'll love you until all the roses die."

A/N: These are getting so bad, I apologize!

-Lauryn.