Roode (smut)

You eagerly walked backstage to meet the new U.S. Champion, Bobby Roode. You had a backstage pass and you weren't going to waste that opportunity, you found the door with Bobby's name on it and you gave it a hesitant knock.
"One moment". You heard Bobby shout, you take a deep breathe to calm down and shake your shaky hands, the door opens to reveal a shirtless Bobby with his sweatpants that hung a little low.
"Hello there, what's your name gorgeous?". Bobby asked.
"y/n". You said.
"That's a pretty name, come on in". Bobby saids, you walk in and he shuts the door.
"Good job on winning the title". You said.
"Thank you". He saids, you can't help but keep looking at Bobby's toned chest and abs that had water droplets dripping from it.
"See what you like Ms.Y/n?". Bobby asked.
"Oh um, I didn't mean to stare". You said looking down.
"It's alright, you can stare". Bobby said, your eyes landed on his sweats that hung low so his v-line was showing.
"Wanna see more?". Bobby asked.
"You don't have too..". You said getting a little flushed.
"You're a beautiful woman y/n, I don't mind". Bobby said walking up to you, you can feel yourself getting a little turned on, Bobby gently grabs your hand and guides down his chest, abs and his crotch and there you feel his slight hard on.
"Wanna see it?". Bobby asked again and this time you didn't hesitate, Bobby smiles and slowly pulls down his sweats, his slightly hard cock rises up.
"Like what you see?". Bobby asked and you nod.
"Get on your knees and do what you want to do". Bobby said, you get on your knees and start stroking Bobby's cock, he breathes heavily as you slowly lick his entire length and take him into your mouth.
"Oh fuck". Bobby said as you sucked him off, he tangles his hands into your hair as you bob your head. After a while, you felt his cock twitch and Bobby felt it too.
"Tongue out". He orders, you lean your head back with your tongue out and Bobby strokes his cock until his cum squirts onto your mouth.
"Shallow that shit". Bobby said and you do what he says.
"Let's continue this at my hotel". He saids pulling up his sweats.
"Lets". You said, You said to yourself to get backstage passes more often.