Owens

*A happy one and a double update to make up for things*

You watch in shock as Kevin attacked his best friend, Chris Jericho, you three were thick as thieves and it was heartbreaking to see your best friends turn on each other, You couldn't watch anymore and turned off the tv, you get changed for your match later on when someone knocks on the door.
"Come in". You said, the door opens then shuts but no sound.
"What do you..". You began saying but stop when you see the last person you wanted to see, Kevin Owens.
"Stay away from me". You said.
"Y/n, let me explain". Kevin said.
"No Kevin, just get out". You said.
"Y/n please, hear me out". Kevin said, he gave you those eyes you adored.
"Fine". You said crossing your arms.
"The reason I attacked Jericho was because...because..". Kevin said getting shy all of a sudden, KO was getting shy?
"Because what?!". You said getting impatient.
"Because I like you!". Kevin blurted out.
"What?..". You said surprised.
"Last week I saw him flirting with you and it pissed me off, I didn't want him to take you from me". Kevin said.
"You like me? As in more than a friend?". You said.
"Ever since we met at NXT, I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world y/n". Kevin said walking up to you and grabbing your hand.
"I honestly don't know what to say, but..". You said then lean up and softly kiss Kevin, he immediately kisses you back.
"I've waited a long time to do that". Kevin said looking down, you blush.
"Would you made like to grab dinner after your match?". Kevin asked.
"I would love that". You said with a smile which made Kevin smile widely.
"Y/n to the gorilla! Y/n to the gorilla!". The stage guy called over the intercom.
"Gotta run". You said.
"Kick ass out there sweetheart". Kevin said kissing your cheek.
"I will champ". You said with a wink as you left for your match.

For all the KO fans out there 😏