Zayn (smut)

You were hanging out upstairs in your bedroom reading while your brother, Kevin and his friend, Sami were playing x-box downstairs in the living room. You were reading the latest book that's came out and you were enjoying it so far, a familiar voice broke the peaceful silence.
"You're such a nerd". You heard your brother say.
"And you're such a jerk". You said back and Kevin laughs, you see Sami standing behind him and he gives you a friendly smile, you honestly liked Sami since he's a nice guy and you wonder how he's friends with Kevin in the first place.
"I'm gonna go pick up the pizzas, keep sami company". Kevin said as he pats Sami's back and walks downstairs and out the door.
"Whatcha reading?". Sami asked.
"That new horror book that came out". You said, you pat the spot next to you and sami sits down.
"Horror isn't my cup of tea". Sami saids.
"I've always been a horror person". You said putting your book on your nightstand.
"I'm a scaredy cat I think". Sami said, you laugh and you guys continue talking about books but then the conversation shifted to our lives and failed love life.
"I guess we're both unlucky in the love department". Sami said.
"Yeah, hopefully one day my Prince Charming will come". You said.
"What if he did?". Sami said, you look up at him to say something but he cuts you off with a kiss on the lips and you kiss him back. Soon the gentle kiss turned passionate and clothes came off, Sami rolls you over and kisses down your neck and chest to the hem of your panties.
"What if my brother walks in?". You said.
"We'll be quick". Sami said as he pulls down your panties, he quickly positions himself between your legs and slowly enters you. You let out quiet moans as sami thrusts in and out, you dig your nails into his back, Sami and you kiss passionately.
"y/n..be mine?". Sami asks in between thrusts.
"Yes..". You said, he smiles and starts going faster, you felt him getting close to his peak.
"y/n..I'm close". Sami whispers.
"I am too..let go". You whisper back, Sami repeatedly hit your g-spot until you both cum at the same time.
"Ah fuck". Sami sighs then he kisses you, you two laid there for a while then you heard the front door open.
"Pizzas here!". Kevin shouts.
"Lets go eat". Sami said getting up and y'all get dressed then made your way down the stairs to the kitchen.
"My sis keep you company?". Kevin asked Sami.

"Yes, yes she did."