Zayn, Bálor and x reader (smut)

*There will be some boyxboy action in here so you've been warned*

You walked into the bathroom as you heard a noise coming from the end stall, you tip toed over and looked through the slight crack, you see Finn Bálor on his knees and he looks like he's sucking on something, correction someone.
"Suck that cock boy". You heard a familiar voice order, you look closer and to your shock, it was Sami Zayn. Sami bobs Finn's head faster and Finn starts making slurping noises, you feel yourself becoming extremely horny and you slide your hand into your panties. You must've made a peep because Sami's head snaps in your direction, you immediately pull your hand away and he walks over.
"Well well". Sami saids as he opens the door, his cock still hanging out.
"I..I'm sorry". You said slightly embarrassed, Sami grabs your hand and pulls you into the stall, shutting the door.
"Were we turning you on y/n?". Sami asked.
"Don't be shy". Finn added.
"A little". You said.
"Why don't you help us out then?". Sami saids referring to his still hard cock, Finn still had his ring trunks on you can still see his large erection. Sami positions you on your knees and you take his cock in your mouth, Sami leans his head back as you bob your head fast and took his entire length in your mouth. Finn slides his trunks off and his large cock sprang free, he watches you give head to Sami and his cock starts to throb.
"Show my boy some love". Sami saids making you stop, you crawl over to Finn and take him in his mouth. You repeated your actions with Finn and sami walks over, him and Finn kiss passionately and it was honestly pretty hot, Finn thrusts his hips causing his cock to hit the back of your throat.
"I think she wants you to fuck her with that huge cock". Sami saids to Finn, you pull away and Finn positions you against the wall, he gently enters you and allows you to adjust to his size before he started fucking you like a madman. You moan as Finn thrust into your tight, wet pussy, he holds you still by placing his hands on your hips. Sami walks over and he kisses Finn again, he goes behind Finn and he slowly slides his cock into Finn's ass, Finn slightly moans as Sami slowly thrusts, this causes Finn to also thrust into you. Sami then starts going turbo as does Finn, you both felt extreme pleasure.
"Lets switch". Sami saids, Finn pulls out of you then sami quickly re-enters you and Finn enters Sami's ass. You guys do this for a while until you cum, sami and Finn go at it till Finn cums inside him.
"Oh fuck". Sami saids, you jerk Sami's cock until he cums on your face.
"y/n I got to say, that was pretty hot". Sami says.
"It was". You said. You clean the cum off of your face and Finn and Sami get dressed.
"We should do this more often". Finn saids.
"Me included?". You ask them.
"Oh hell yeah, you're ours now". Sami saids kissing you, Finn joins in and he grabs your ass, oh yeah you're going to be busy tonight.