Dunne (slight smut)

You were hanging out backstage at an NXT live event watching matches from the monitor on the tv when you feel someone grab your ass.
"Um excuse you?!". You shouted, you turned around and saw the nxt champ himself, Bobby Roode standing there with a sinister look on his face.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, you're just so attractive". Bobby said caressing your cheek, you slapped his hand away.
"Feisty, I like it". He saids.
"Leave me alone!". You say trying to sound intimidating but failing miserably, Bobby backs you up against the nearest wall, you try to escape but he grabs your wrists tightly so you wouldn't escape.
"LET ME GO!". You yell loudly.
"No way baby, we're gonna have some fun". Bobby said with a evil smirk.
"She said let her go mate". You hear a deep British accent say, Bobby turns around but doesn't let you go.
"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?". He says, you're able to look over Bobby's shoulder to see your potential savior, it's Pete Dunne, one of the British wrestlers who competed in the U.K. Tournament, You forgot they were visiting nxt tonight.
"Let her go or you may walk out of here with all your teeth in your mouth". Pete said, Bobby finally lets you go and they have an intense stare down that lasts for a few minutes before Bobby eventually walks away like the coward he is.
"Are you okay?". Pete asks you.
"I'm okay, thank you". You say rubbing your wrist.
"No problem, I'm Pete by the way, Pete Dunne". He says.
"Y/n". You say.
"Lovely name". Pete said, you look down and smile.
"I was about to head to the bar for a quick drink, wanna come?". Pete asked like a gentleman, well duh he's British.
"Sure". You say, he holds out his hand for you and you take it and y'all walk towards the bar.
*After having a few drinks*
You and Pete really are starting to make a connection, he's charming, kind and of course, attractive. He walks you back to your hotel since you're afraid Bobby might strike again, you two get to your floor and find your room.
"Thanks for the drinks". You say.
"no problem y/n, you take care now". Pete says, he grabs your hand and places a gentle kiss on your knuckles, you must've had some liquid courage go through you because you lean up and kiss Pete on the lips, he surprisingly kisses you back and starts trailing kisses down your neck, you start grinding against him.
"Let me repay for you for the drinks and for saving me". You say in a seductive tone.
"That Roode fucker is going to know who the real man is". Pete says in a low tone, turning you on more, you open your door and pull Pete inside before closing and locking the door, let's just say you two were up till 4 that morning and he was right, he is more of a man than Roode ever will be.

Authors note:
My longest imagine yet! I'm starting to become a fan of Pete Dunne after watching him on the wwe UK title tournament, he's also weirdly attractive  so yeah 😄