Reigns (Smut)

You were in the middle of taking a quick shower after a long day at work, you just wanted to snuggle on the couch and watch Netflix for the rest of the night but you're going to do it alone since your boyfriend, Roman was out of town for work. As much as you love Roman, the stress of his constant work schedule sometimes gets to you but you remember he's living his dream so you can't say anything about that.
"y/n?". A voice breaks your thoughts, momentarily startling you.
"Roman?". You call out.
"Hey baby girl, I just got in". He said.
"That's great babe, I'll be out in a minute". You say. You start washing your hair and while rinsing, you feel a slight breeze and then a pair of large hands on your hips.
"Holy shit". You said with a gasp.
"Sorry baby". Roman said with a chuckle, you turn around and see your boyfriend in all his naked glory.
"Like what you see?". Roman asked with a smirk as he saw you checking out his Greek God body.
"Yeah..". You say.
"I missed you so much and I need you". Roman said as he leans down and kisses you, you kiss back. You feel Roman's erect member poking your thigh and he pushes you against the cold, wet tile wall.
"You missed me baby girl?". Roman asked as he kisses down your neck.
"Yes..". You say as you breathe out.
"I've waited months to do this baby". Roman says as he slowly slides himself inside you.
"Oh fuck". You moan in pleasure, his large size stretching you out. Roman's thrusts start off slow and sweet then they progress to rough and rapid, which you loved.
"Roman! Oh god, yes!". You moan out.
"You feel so good y/n! Jesus!". He says with pleasure. He continues to roughly thrust into you then his movements start to get sloppy and his member twitches inside you, indicating he's getting close.
"Roman, I'm gonna..."
"Me too..come baby..". With that, you come all over Roman's member and he comes inside you. You guys stay in your position for a while before he pulls out and you guys regain your breathing.
"I'm glad to be home baby". Roman says.
"Me too". You say. Roman gets out of the shower and goes to the bedroom while you finish up showering, knowing that it won't be the last time for you and you were right when you walk in and see Roman laying on your bed, still naked and his member hard again.
"Round 2?". He asks you with that devious smirk of his.