Orton (Smut)

*Randy is your hot teacher that makes you stay behind for "after school punishment"*

You slam your locker shut and look out the window to see your friends getting into their cars and speeding off, you're mad because it's Friday and you have after school detention with Mr.Orton. You were late to his class all the time and he never gave you detention, you guess he probably wasn't in the mood or just had enough of your antics. You walk in Mr.Orton's room and see him sitting at his desk on his phone not even giving you a second glance, you set your stuff down on your desk and he finally looks up at you.
"I see you're actually on time today". Mr.Orton says in a sarcastic tone.
"I'm sorry for being late". You say sort of pissed at his attitude.
"I know you don't wanna be here on a Friday, neither do I". Mr.Orton said.
"Then why didn't you assign me detention on Monday?". You ask causing him to chuckle a bit.
"Cause I thought this was the better punishment". Mr.Orton says getting up and closing his door, you hear the click of the lock.
"Why'd you lock the door?". You asked.
"Told you, you're getting your punishment". Mr.Orton saids in a deep voice, your underwear gets soaked just by his tone.
"I know you wanted me for the long time y/n, I sometimes see you stare at my crotch during class". Mr.Orton saids walking towards you.
"What's my punishment then?". You ask, Mr.Orton picks you up and sets you on his desk, he spreads your legs apart.
"You're soaked baby". He says as he unbuckled his pants and removes his belt, he slides them off and you see his hard cock through his thin boxers.
"Want my cock y/n? I know you do". Mr.Orton saids palming his erection.
"I want you". You say.
"Then get to working". Mr.Orton saids, you hop off the desk and kneel down in front of him, you pull down his boxers and immediately take him in your mouth.
"Oh yeah y/n, just like that". Mr.Orton groans as you bob your head back and forth, you moan on his dick sending vibrations up his body.
"I sometimes jerk off imaging you sucking my dick, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, you're so fucking beautiful". Mr.Orton saids, he unbuttons his shirt and throws it off, I run my hand up and down his abs as he thrusts his hips, causing his dick to hit the back of your throat.
"Choke on my fat cock baby". Mr.Orton groans again, you pull away and start jerking him off.
"Don't do that, I wanna cum inside that wet pussy". Mr.Orton saids, you stop jerking him off and you remove your jeans and underwear then bend over his desk.
"You're such a slut for my cock aren't you?". Mr.Orton saids as he smacks your ass, you moan in pleasure, he smacks your ass again. He suddenly slides his dick inside you and slowly thrust before he starts going all turbo.
"Oh fuck yes! Mr.Orton!". You moan as he pounds your womanhood.
"Call me Randy baby". He saids. Randy flips you onto his lap so you're facing him and he continues to fuck you senseless, you and him begin kissing passionately, your tongues fighting for dominance until he wins.
"Ride me". He growls and you start riding him, you move different ways and speeds to drive him crazy, you start bouncing up and down on him until you feel him twitch.
"Cum inside me". You moan, You bounce on Randy until his hot cum fills you up and you cum on his cock.
"Oh fuck..that was amazing". Randy saids as sweat from both your bodies shine on his desk.
"We should have detention more often". You joke as you hop off him to get dressed but Randy comes up behind you and smacks your ass hard again.
"Who said detention was over?."