Rollins (smut)

*In this imagine, Seth is considered the nerd of his school but after he begins tutoring you, you start to see how hot he really is*

You and Seth are currently in the middle of doing homework in his room, you aren't very good math but Seth is like a wizard when it comes to math so you were happy when he agreed to help you whenever you need too and that's helped developed a friendship between you and Seth.
"Got the answer?". Seth asked.
"Yeah but I don't know if it's right". You said, Seth scoots closer to you and checks your work.
"You did good, getting better". Seth said with a small smile which causes you to smile.
"Seth can I ask you something?". You said to him closing your math book.
"Sure, what's up?". He saids.
"Do you not know how attractive you are?". You ask him, Seth seemed a little taken back.
"What?". He said.
"Can you not see how attractive you are?". You said scooting closer to him, Seth lays back against his headboard.
"You think I'm attractive?". Seth asks you, you take off his glasses and you can see his sparkling brown eyes.
"Can you see?". You ask.
"A little bit". Seth saids and you wrap your leg around his and lean up and kiss him, he kisses back. You unbutton Seth's shirt and saw he was ripped, damn he has a six pack, who knew?
"Like what you see?". Seth asked, you trail a finger down his chest and trace the patterns of his abs then teasingly pull on his belt.
"Unbuckle it". Seth saids, you smile and continue to tease him by caressing his obvious boner.
"Sometimes when we would study together and I lay my back to you, I can sometimes feel you getting hard". You said, Seth lays his head back and you decide to stop teasing him. You undo Seth's belt and unbutton his pants, you pull out Seth's dick through the opening of his boxers and you couldn't believe how big he was, defiantly packing.
"Ever sucked one before?". Seth asked me.
"Yes, my ex". You said, you decide not to get further into that and take Seth's huge dick in your mouth, Seth quietly moans as you repeatedly bob your head.
"God y/n". Seth said, he thrusts his hips to make you deep throat him, you pull away from him momentarily to pull down your shorts and panties which were soaked, Seth pulls off his shirt and yanks down yours to expose your breasts, you two kiss passionately.
"Got a condom?". You asked him.
"I can pull out". Seth saids kissing down your neck, you take off Seth's pants and boxers, finally revealing his nude body.
"Get on your knees". Seth saids, you get on your knees and Seth gets behind you, he slowly enters you and you grip the sheets. Seth starts thrusting his hips and he grips your hips, your moans get louder as his thrusts get harder, Seth smacks your ass and you look up at him.
"Do that again". You said and Seth smacks it again, this time a little harder. Seth lays back and now you're on top of him, he starts thrusting again and he cups your breasts, playing with the nipples.
"Make me cum!". You said and Seth bends you over the headboard and starts going at it like a madman, the headboard hitting the wall, who knew the nerd was a freaking sex god?
"y/n I'm getting close". Seth whispers in your ear, you felt yourself clench around Seth's dick.
"Me too, Seth just cum inside me". You said, Seth obviously listened as his cum fills you up and he kisses your bare shoulder as he rides out his orgasm, you squirt on his dick and lean up to kiss Seth, he kisses back.
"We should get back to our work?". Seth chuckled.
"Screw that". You said wrapping your arms around Seth's neck.
"Next time, I want you to eat me out". You said to Seth.
"Why wait till next time?". Seth said as he pushes you back and disappears in between your legs, you couldn't wait for the next tutoring session.