Dunne (Smut)

*After Pete won the U.K. Championship at NXT Takeover*

"1, 2, 3!"

You jumped up and cheered loudly causing everyone to laugh.
"Go greet your man". Your friend, Liv Morgan said motioning you to the door. You ran out and waited for your boyfriend, Pete to walk through the curtain. He finally emerged for what seemed like forever and you immediately jumped into his arms and hugged him. 
"You did it petey!". You said happily.
"Thanks love". Pete said with an amused chuckle.
"Let me take a shower then we'll go". He said as you jumped down off him and you guys walk to his locker room, stopping a few times for Pete to talk to other superstars. Pete opens the door and you walk in, Pete hops in the shower and you felt yourself starting to get turned on.
"Love?". Pete said. You looked up and saw Pete wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, turning you on more.
"Everything okay?". He asks.
"Yeah, it's just, I can't wait till we get back to the hotel..". You said dropping to your knees and ripping the towel off his body.
"Y/n I think we should..". Pete said but was cut off when you took him into your mouth.
"God y/n". Pete moans as he tangles his hand into your hair. You bobbed your head up and down and stroked his shaft until he came into your mouth, you licked your lips and shallowed his seed.
"God I love you y/n". Pete said taking a deep breath.
"I'm glad you do champ". You said seductively and kissed his tip. Pete suddenly grabs you and puts you on the couch then spreads your legs open.
"Now it's my turn darling". Pete whispers in your ear before he slowly pushed himself inside you.
"Oh Pete!". You moan loudly as he starts thrusting fast and hard.
"P...Pete! Oh god, don't stop!". You moan reaching your high. A couple minutes pass and you feel Pete's movements starting to get sloppy, signaling that he's getting close.
"Y/n! I'm about to...". Pete said then you feel came inside you.
"Oh god, that was amazing". You say.
"It was darling". Pete said kissing you and pulling you close as y'all come down from your high but you knew it wasn't over.
"Round 2 at the hotel?". Pete asked.
"You know it, champ". You said with a smirk.

Authors note:
*drinks holy water*
Anyone watch nxt takeover:Chicago? What did y'all think?