KO and Adam Jericho (Smut)

*Disclaimer: Adam Jericho is not a real person, just a made up character for this imagine*

Adam's POV:
I was relaxing in my bedroom after the guest left, I had just celebrated my 18th birthday and my parents threw me a huge surprise party. You probably guessed from my last name who I'm related to but in case you don't know, my dad is none other then Chris Jericho aka Y2J. Me and dad are really close as is me and my mom, they spoiled me since the day I was born, despite having two younger sisters. Someone knocks on the door, figuring it was my parents, I said come in and the door opens but to my surprise, it wasn't my parents but my dads tag team partner and "best friend", Kevin Owens.
"Hey kiddo, I just got here and wanted to tell you happy birthday". He said, I've known Kevin for a while, I followed him when he was in NXT and when he joined the main roster.
"Thank you Kevin". I said giving him a polite smile, My dad pokes his head in.
"I just came to tell Adam happy birthday". Kevin said to him.
"That's cool, me and your mom have to run to her friends, we'll be back". Dad saids.
"Okay". I said, My dad walks out and they leave.
"Want me to leave?". Kevin asks me.
"You can stay till he gets back". I said, Kevin sits next to me and we begin small conversation then suddenly the topic of sex came up.
"You're 18 now, I bet you're ready to get some girls". Kevin said with a little humor.
"Yeah about that, can I tell you something but you can't tell my parents". I said.
"I won't, tell me". Kevin said, I take a deep breathe.
"I'm actually gay". I said.
"How long have you known?". Kevin asked.
"Since I was 15". I said, Kevin nods.
"Have you ever kissed a man?". He asks.
"A couple of times". I said shyly.
"Ever been with a man sexually?". Kevin asks, I look up at him.
"No, I've never been with anyone sexually actually?". I said, Kevin gets up and he shuts my door before walking back over to me.
"Well you're 18, basically an adult and you should know how it is so". Kevin unbuttons his jeans and pulls them down slowly with his boxers, his dick flops out, holy shit.
"Let me see you". Kevin said, I stand up and pull down my shorts and Kevin sees my bulge through my briefs.
"Holy shit that's a beast, how do you contain that?". Kevin said tracing the outline, adding to my arousal then suddenly he yanks down my underwear and stares at my dick as his hardens and rises.
"Get on you knees". Kevin saids and I do as he saids, he puts his dick in my mouth and I started doing what I saw in the pornos I watched, I take him in my mouth and bob my head.
"Oh fuck, suck my cock boy". Kevin saids as he bobs my head faster, I take his entire length down my throat and Kevin thrusts his hips.
"Fucking choke on it". Kevin hisses, I suck him for a few more minutes then I pull away and Kevin pushes me onto my bed and my throbbing dick begs for attention and Kevin kneels down and takes me into my mouth, he deep throats me like a champ and I try to contain my moans but I'm failing miserably.
"Gotta stay quiet". Kevin saids stroking my dick that was coated with saliva, he knew I was inexperienced because precum was oozing from my tip.
"I'm gonna fuck you now, it'll hurt at first but the pain will be replaced with pleasure". Kevin explains as he positions me in a doggy style position, my ass in the air and he gives it a firm smack before rimming me.
"Getting you a little wet, boy you're going to be tight". Kevin said stroking himself before he slowly enters my ass, I bite on my pillow to muffle my moans and Kevin allows me to adjust to his size then he starts thrusting slowly, the pain was unbearable but he kept going and soon it was pleasure and he started going faster.
"You like me fucking you?". Kevin asked in between thrusts, i moan and nod and Kevin smacks my ass again.
"Who's your daddy?!". Kevin said.
"You! You are!". I moan, Kevin smacks my ass and I lean up and Kevin kisses me, I kiss him back and we tongue each other, Kevin grabs my dicks and strokes me as he continues to fuck me, I soon cum onto his hand and I feel him get sloppy and he pulls out.
"Knees.now". He demands, I do as he saids and he jerks his dick over my face then his hot cum squirts all over my face.
"Lick that shit". Kevin said as I lick my lips and shallow, Kevin pulls me up and we kiss passionately.
"You're mine, here me? Mine". Kevin saids as we continue to kiss, we freeze when we hear the front door open and my parents voice filling the house. We quickly put our clothes back on and sat on the bed, my dad opens the door and sees us talking.
"I see you're getting along". Dad saids.
"We are". I said.
"Cmon Kevin, let's go have a beer". Dad saids.
"I'll be right behind you". Kevin saids and my dad walks back towards the kitchen, Kevin walks over and he kisses me one last time and gropes my dick.
"Remember you're mine and you only think about me, got it?". Kevin said.
"I will". I said, Kevin kisses me and walks out, I became an adult, lost my virginity and gained a potential boyfriend, best birthday ever.

Authors Note: My first imagine with a made up character, I think it turned out great. Should I make this into a short story? I think it'll be interesting.