Ambrose (smut)

You were over at your best friend, Dean's house to help him change locks, yes you heard correctly, Dean and his girlfriend had broken up and it was an ugly breakup. Dean wanted to change the locks just in case his ex tried anything, you just got done doing the back lock and dean finished the front door.
"You owe me big time for taking time out of my Saturday". You said.
"I'll buy us a pizza". Dean said.
"Make it a double pepperoni and I'll be happy". You said and Dean chuckles, he calls Pizza Hut and orders the food.

*After y'all eat*
You and Dean finished up dinner and you agreed to put dishes away while Dean put his tools away, you were midway finished when you feel a pair of strong hands go on your hips.
"Dean?". You said.
"It's me darling". He said, he moves your hair to the side and starts kissing your neck.
"Dean..". You breathe out.
"I'm not done paying you back". Dean whispers in your ear, he spins you around and places you up on the counter.
"I've wanted you for a long time y/n". Dean saids as he pulls down your shorts and rubs you through your soaked panties, you let out quiet moans and you pull down Dean's sweatpants and his cock springs out.
"Impatient huh?". He said amusingly, you were about to say something but then you feel him entering your tight, wet pussy.
"Scream baby, let them know who's fucking you". Dean said as he starts thrusting his hips rapidly, you start moaning loudly as Dean continues to screw your brains out on his kitchen counter, you were fucking your best friend!
"Y/n...I love you". Dean said looking into your eyes.
"I love you too Dean..". You said and feel yourself clench around his cock, Dean slows his movements and rolls his hips.
"Let go baby". Dean saids, his movements get sloppy and soon you both reach your climaxes, Dean rest his forehead against yours and you kiss his nose.
"When Seth and Roman come over tomorrow, don't tell them what went down on this counter". Dean saids.
"You gotta convince me". You said.
"Say no more". Dean saids as he kneels down and disappears in between your legs, you should start helping Dean around his house more often.