Rollins (smut)

Summary: you're Jason Jordan's little sister who just turned 21 and has a crush on his tag team partner so imagine your surprise when you he offers to take your virginity.
——————————————————————————-
You were hanging out among your friends while the guest talked among themselves and music played in the background, you kept looking over and staring at your brother, Jason and his tag team partner, Seth talking and laughing.
"Whatcha staring at girl?".Your friend, Sarah asked.
"Seth". You said and Sarah laughed.
"Gurl you're obviously smitten with him". She said.
"He's so hot". You said.
"He's single, go for it". Sarah said. You were weary about Seth, you heard stories about him being a player and a flirt, as well as his cheating scandal.
"Look, he may've fucked up in the past but maybe he's changed". Sarah said.
"Maybe but I still don't know". You said, you and Sarah continued talking and hanging out but unbeknownst to you, Seth was looking at you too and feels the same.

*After the party wraps up*
You were laying in your bed after having several shots of alcohol, your very first shot was straight up tequila and it was strong but you powered through. You heard shuffling and looked up to see Seth leaning in your doorway, he too was buzzed.
"H..ey, mind if i join?". Seth slurred.
"You can". You said, you scoot over and he stumbles over then sits down.
"Happy birthday". He saids and you giggle at his drunkenness.
"You're so drunk". You said.
"So are you!". Seth said and you playfully shove him.
"It's my birthday, I have an excuse". You said and Seth chuckles.
"I may've only known you for a few months but I..like you". Seth said in between hiccups.
"Wha..what?". You said surprised.
"Yeah". Seth said, you look up at him and he leans down to kiss you but you put your hand on his chest.
"Seth..I'm a virgin". You said shyly.
"I want to be your first". Seth saids, you look up and you kiss him, he kisses back.
"I'll be gentle". Seth saids as he kisses your jaw and neck, you tug on his shirt and he sits up to remove it, you love staring at his body.
"Let me see that hot body baby". Seth saids as he pulls your shirt up and kisses under your breast and down your stomach, you pull it off and Seth immediately pulls down your shorts and panties.
"Soaked for me?". He asks and you nod, Seth unbuttons his jeans and rubs his erection through his boxers as he rubs your soaked clit with his fingers.
"Seth..please..". You quietly moan.
"Consider this my birthday present to you". Seth saids as he pulls down his boxers and he enters his hard dick inside you, he allows you to adjust to him before he starts thrusting.
"Oh Seth". You moan, Seth kisses you.
"Don't want Jason to hear us". He saids, You put your hands on his back and he rest his head on your shoulder.
"Fuck y/n". Seth groans as he goes slightly faster, your nails scratch his back and that added to his pleasure, you suddenly flip Seth onto his back and he looks up at you with that lustful glaze. You begin riding him and he leans his head back, you run your hands down his chest and abs.
"Shit y/n". Seth saids, you smile and lean down to kiss him.
"I'm about to cum". You mumble against his lips.
"Cum for me baby". Seth saids, You moved your hips in different ways to drive Seth closer to climax and it appears to be working as you felt him twitch, you both finally reached your climax and you collapse on top of Seth.
"You were amazing baby girl". Seth breathes out, kissing your forehead and pulling the covers over y'all.
"What a birthday". You said smiling.
"Happy birthday y/n". Seth saids wrapping his arm around you.
"Wait till Jason sees us". You said with a slight giggle.
"He'll be alright". Seth said turning off your lamp.

Happy Birthday indeed.

Authors Note: i have finally reached 100 chapters in this story and figured I do the superstar that I started with, now with that being said, I have an announcement to make and that'll be a chapter within its self. Thank you to everyone who read my imagines since day one, my announcement will be up within the hour or so! Stay tuned.