Orton

The moment you came walking down the aisle in your dress, Randy couldn't take his eyes off of you, looking at you the way a girl wants to be looked at, with admiration and love. Your dad held his tears back as you shared your first dance with your new husband, the song you two selected was Perfect by Ed Sheeran (song above) because it describes y'all perfectly.
"You do look beautiful tonight y/n". Randy says to you.
"Thank you, you look handsome". You say to Randy, he smiles and kisses you.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

You smile at the lyrics as does Randy, he rest his forehead against yours so you can see his beautiful blue eyes.
"When will you give me babies?". Randy asks you.
"Soon". You say pecking him on the lips.
"I thank god for you every night baby, I promise to make you happy". Randy says.
"You already do". You say, You and Randy kiss as y'all finish up your dance but Randy looks at the DJ and signals him to play the song again which causes everyone to smile and laugh, you didn't want this moment to end and neither did Randy.
"Couldn't resist dancing with me?". You ask jokingly.
"I'll dance with you forever if I could". Randy says.
"I love you Randall Keith Orton". You say, you along with his family could only call him by his real name.
"I love you too (y/n) (y/m/n) Orton". Randy says kissing your cheek then y'all continue dancing, feeling safe in his arms and you know you'll have that pleasure for the rest of your life, you're happy to be Mrs.Orton.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Authors note:
A little fluff imagine to take a break from the smut and also if you never listened to Perfect, I highly recommend you do cause it'll give you the feels 😭