Demon Bálor (smut)

You were at your hotel watching SummerSlam from the WWE Network, you watched your husband, Finn beat Bray Wyatt and you were happy that he won. You would've went to the arena and watched him live but you had a fever and didn't feel like going, a knock interrupted your thoughts and you got up to answer it, you see it was Finn and he still had his paint on him.
"Finn, you're still..". You begin to say but he cuts you off with a passionate kiss, you kiss him back.
"You watch my match?". Finn asked kissing down your neck, finding your sensitive spot.
"Yes..you did great". You breathe out.
"Get on the bed". Finn demands, you find the dominate side of Finn extremely hot because everyone thinks he's this sweet guy, which he is but he's also a sex god. You sit on the bed but Finn pushes you back and crawls on top of you, he kisses your throat and he rips off your tank top.
"No bra, naughty girl". Finn saids with a smirk, he takes off his hoodie revealing his torso still slightly covered in paint.
"Why don't you remove my pants and get to business". Finn saids laying back, you pull off his sweats and saw he wasn't wearing underwear or a jock strap so his hard cock hit his stomach, you grab him and started stroking him.
"Oh god y/n, just suck me already". Finn says with pleasure laced in his voice, you slowly take Finn's cock in your mouth and bob your head, Finn puts his hand on the back of your head and pushes your head down.
"Choke on it". Finn growls, you deep throat him and hum causing you to send vibrations through his dick.
"God...y/n I want inside you, I want to cum inside that wet pussy of yours". Finn saids, you pull away and his cock was coated with saliva, you stand up and lower yourself onto him. in a flash, Finn had you on your back and he started thrusting his hips like the demon he is, you moan loudly and dig your nails into his painted back. You feel the bed hitting the wall and your moans fill the room, Finn repeatedly rams into you and you bite your lower lip, Finn sucks on one of your nipples.
"Fucking cum on my cock!". Finn shouts, He rams into a couple of times then you feel yourself clench around his cock and he cums deep inside you, he still thrusts to help you cum and you soon do. Finn props himself with his elbows so all his weight wouldn't be on you, you look down and see yourself covered in sweat and body paint.
"That was the hottest sex we ever had". Finn breathes out before kissing you.
"We should get showered". You giggle, Finn helps you up and y'all look at your sheets, stained with the paint.
"And we should call housekeeping". Finn saids as he grabs your hand and leads you to the shower, continuing what you began in the bedroom.