Graves Pt.2

*Go read my previous Graves imagine before reading this*

*6 months later*
It's been six months since you and Corey broke up, he's tried calling or texting you here and there but they fallen on deaf ears. You've been staying with your best friend Sasha Banks while you get back on your feet.
"Y/n!". Sasha shouts into your room.
"What?". You ask looking up from the book you were reading.
"Corey's outside the house". Sasha said, your heart dropped into your stomach.
"What?..". You say shocked.
"Yeah, he has flowers for you and says he wants to see you, I think you should". Sasha said. You were surprised that Sasha of all people was suggesting you go patch things up with your ex, that cheated on you of all things.
"He broke my heart Sasha, I can't face him". You say.
"Y/n, I know what Corey did was wrong but maybe he can explain himself, just give him a chance". Sasha said.
"Alright". You say getting up and walking down the stairs, you open the door and see Corey standing at the end of the stoop.
"y/n". Corey said as his face lit up once he saw you.
"Hey". You say quietly.
"Can we talk?". Corey asks.
"Sure". You say crossing your arms.
"That night at the arena, I was waiting for you then that girl, who's my ex, we were together for seven years before you and I got together and old feelings just resurfaced. I ensure you baby that those feelings for my ex are gone, I miss you like crazy, I miss seeing you everyday and importantly, I miss you singing to whatever comes on the radio". Corey says, the last part making you giggle slightly. No matter how hard you try to stay mad at him, you can't, those damn brown eyes.
"Promise me that you won't do anything like that again". You say.
"I promise on my life baby". Corey says grabbing your hands.
"Alright, I'll give you one more chance but screw it up, we're done". You say, Corey nods and he hugs you, you hug him back.
"You won't regret anything honey, I love you". Corey says looking into my eyes.
"I love you too". You say, he smiles then leans down and kisses you, you kiss back.
"Can I have those flowers?". You ask with a giggle.
"Of course hon". He says. Corey gets the bouquet of (your favorite flowers) out of his truck and hands them to you.
"They're beautiful". You say smelling them.
"You're more beautiful though". Corey says with a cheeky smile. You felt happy to have this goof back in your life.