Reigns

You walk hand in hand with your boyfriend, Aj styles and his grip was crushing, everyone thinks your relationship is perfect, if only what they saw behind closed doors.
"Why were you staring at him? You wanna fuck him?!". Aj said furious.
"No! Aj stop!". You said pleading but Aj smacked you across the face.
"You're a fucking liar y/n!". Aj said, he was interrupted by a knock.
"Who is it?". Aj said calmly.
"It's me Roman, is y/n in there?". You heard your best friend, Roman Reign asked through the door.
"Um no man, she's not, she will later though". Aj said, he motions for you to go into the bathroom to cover your face.
"Alright". Roman said walking away, your heart broke as you heard his boots up the hall, you wanted Roman to come in and save you from the monster that is your boyfriend. You put makeup where Aj slapped you and come out of the bathroom, Aj was in his ring gear.
"Let's go". He said grabbing your hand and y'all walk toward the gorilla, Aj immediately starts grilling you about your friendship with Roman, accusing you of cheating and when you denied it or defended yourself, Aj would smack you or push you around, you felt alone in this situation but what you didn't know was that someone was watching all this go down and that person is your best friend and secret crush, Roman Reigns and let's just say, he's very angry at the sight of you getting hurt.
*After AJ's match*
You watched from the ring as Aj raised his arm in victory, He motions for you to come in the ring but after turning around, Roman spears him from out of nowhere, he crawls out of the ring and walks up to you.
"I saw what happened earlier and you don't deserve that y/n, if you were my girl, I would never hurt you, I would treat you like a queen, please, let me be your superman and save you". Roman said to you, you wipe tears from your face and nod your head, Roman smiles and hugs you, the crowd cheers then you and Roman lean in for a kiss and your lips connection. After the kiss, you and Roman walk up the ramp and go backstage to his locker room.
"You mean every word?". You asked Roman as he took off his vest.
"I do baby girl". He said kissing your cheek.
"I love you y/n". Roman said looking into your eyes.
"I love you too Roman". You said as you hugged him, you knew life with Roman would be heaven and you're officially free from AJ's hell on earth.
(Okay I'm not saying AJ is like this in real life, it's just an imagine! Real or fake, domestic violence is never okay, report it if you see it happening and if you're a victim of it, please tell someone and get help, I love you guys, take care-A)