Rollins

*Seth's being interviewed for his new movie and when the interviewer starts say bad things about you, Seth goes off*

You were sitting in your recliner listening to Seth's radio interview for his new movie, Armed Response and you knew he worked hard in that movie so you were proud of him. The interviewer introduces Seth and they begin talking about the wwe, his wrestlemania match and now to the movie. Seth answers some questions then they move to the movie premier, which you attended with him.
"So Seth, you attended the recent premier of Armed Response with a woman, can we ask who she is?". The interviewer asked.
"Her name is y/n and she's my girlfriend, she was my support throughout the filming process". Seth said, you smile at his answer.
"That's sweet but aren't you worried about the fact that y/n is a little, you know overweight". The interviewer asked Seth bluntly, your heart was ripped out of your chest and tears began pouring out.
"You're seriously asking me that? Let me tell you something dude, y/n is the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I'm happy that she's in my life, her weight doesn't matter to me. You are the poorest excuse for a man I have ever met and you should take a look at yourself in the mirror before you criticize someone else for their weight, this interview is over, I'm done". Seth saids as you hear him slam his headset down.
"Asshole". Seth mutters before he storms out of the radio booth, you turn off the radio and wipe your eyes with your thumb. Your phone starts vibrating and you look and see it's Seth, you answer.
"H..Hello?". You say trying to hide your sobs.
"Baby girl I'm so sorry, I didn't think he'll ask that". Seth saids apologizing.
"It's not your fault, thanks for defending me". You said.
"No one talks bad about my girl and gets away with it". Seth saids trying to cheer you up and you smile a little bit.
"But am I a little overweight? Be honest Seth". You say to him.
"You're not overweight baby, you're beautiful the way you are, I love you and when I get home I'll show you how beautiful you are". Seth saids, you blush from his comment.
"I can't wait for you to come home". You said.
"I'll be home tomorrow baby, I love you". Seth saids.
"I love you too, be safe traveling". You say.
"I will, bye babe". Seth saids hanging up, you put your phone down and you feel yourself starting to feel better, Seth never fails to make you smile and let's just say when he came home the next day, he kept his promise and made you feel beautiful, real beautiful.