Ambrollins

*The Monday Night Raw after SummerSlam*

Seth's POV:
I walk into the arena with my tag title on my shoulder and carrying my bag in my hand, Dean wasn't far behind me and I said hello to some of the backstage staff and my friends before making my way to the locker room I share with Dean, I hear footsteps come up behind me.
"Well hello". The familiar accent of Cesaro rang out.
"What do you want?". I asked, Cesaro chuckles and he walks up behind me, putting his hands on my hips.
"You know you want me Sethie boy". Cesaro said, I push him back.
"No I don't". I said.
"Cmon now Seth, you're saying no but something else is saying yes". Cesaro said backing me up against the wall.
"No, please just let me go". I said trying to fight him off me, I hear someone's heavy footsteps charging at us and literally pushing Cesaro clear across the hall.
"You stay away from him you bastard, you hear me?". Dean threatens Cesaro, he stands up and gives me a quick smirk but dean pretends lunges at him and he runs off.
"Thank you Dean". I said.
"No problem, you know I don't like it when someone looks at my guy". Dean said putting his hands on my hips, I smile.
"I'm yours". I said to Dean, he looks at me and kisses me softly on my lips.
"I'm glad to hear that, let's get inside". Dean said, I open the door to our locker room and we walk in with our stuff, Dean walks over to me and pulls me into a passionate kiss, I kiss him back.
"Promise you're mine?". Dean asks me.
"Always". I said as we continue to kiss passionately in the middle of our locker room.