Bálor (Smut)

You were awoken by a huge crack of thunder, lightening soon lit up the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend, Finn. Finn can sleep peacefully through storms, you on the other hand are a different story, you are scared of storms. You snuggle up to Finn as he slept through the thunder and lightening, he wraps his arm around you and moved closer to him.
"It's just a storm y/n, it'll pass". He says groggily, his accent making his voice sound deeper.
"I'm still scared Finn". You say and just then a loud pop made you jump, Finn holds you close and you accidentally rub against this crotch.
"y/n..you keep rubbing up against me like that, I'll give you something else to be worried about". Finn says, you feel the demon king laced in his voice. You smile and innocently grind against him, you feel his cock harden through his thin boxers.
"Distract me?". You ask like a scared child but your voice was oozing seduction and that's all that Finn needed. Finn pushes you down on the bed and crawls on top of you, kissing you passionately and you rub his hard cock with your hand.
"Keep doing that, i won't last baby". Finn growls, you pull down his boxers and his cock sprang free, Finn may not be the biggest guy on the roster but he defiantly was packing.
"My eyes are up here doll". Finn says amusingly as he noticed you were staring at his cock, he pulls down your panties and he sees you're soaked.
"All for me..". He says as he spreads your legs apart and he sticks two fingers inside you, you moan loudly as he thrusts his fingers in and out of you.
"F...Finn, I want you in me..". You moan out, Finn strokes himself a couple of times then he replaces his fingers with his cock, you bit your lip and he starts thrusting slowly but picks up the pace.
"Focus on me darling, not those storms". Finn groans as he thrusts into you.
"Oh god yes! Fuck Finn, you feel so good in me!". You shout. Finn leans down and he takes one of your nipples on his mouth, he twirls his tongue around your nipple and he does the same to the other. He rubs your nub with his thumb, adding to your pleasure, he continues to thrust into you and you dig your nails into his back. The erotic sound of your skin slapping against each other along with your moans fill the room, You feel Finn's dick twitch inside you and you feel yourself about to reach your peak.
"Cum on my cock y/n". Finn groans as he thrusts to his climax. You soon cum on Finn's cock and you rode him until he cummed inside you. You and him fall on your bed, breathing heavily and your body was drenched in sweat as was his.
"Now that was a distraction". You say with a smile. Finn smiles back and he pulls you close, covering your naked bodies with the sheet, the distraction worked as you and him slept through the night with no problems.

Authors note:
Finn Bálor is a beautiful human being...that is all