Owens

You and your husband, Kevin were making your way down to the ring to be on Miz Tv, Kevin didn't want to do it but since you gotta make your huge announcement that involved the both of you, he had no choice. Kevin sits on the ropes and holds them up so you can easily climb in then he follows behind you, you two take your seats.
"Welcome to the must see talk show in WWE! I am The Miz and this is Miz Tv!". Miz said into the mic, Kevin holds your hand and you smile at him.
"I have the most unique couple in WWE, Kevin Owens and y/n Owens! They claim to have an huge announcement for all of you so take it away". Miz saids, Kevin and you grab your mics.
"We're having a baby!". You both say at the same time and the crowd cheers, despite Kevin being a heel and you a fan favorite, the fans love you two together.
"That's great, congratulations". Miz saids but you knew from the tone in your voice that he's brewing something.
"But Kevin I gotta ask, are you worried that come SummerSlam you'll be distracted with the baby that you'll be beaten senseless? I don't want your baby to be born knowing daddy couldn't hack it when it came to fighting me". Miz saids, Kevin stands up and he walks up to Miz.
"Don't ever mention my child again". Kevin warns Miz, you step out of the ring knowing what's about to go down.
"You're right, I shouldn't mention your baby but could I say this? I actually feel sorry for your baby". Miz saids, Kevin's face starts to get red.
"Ever heard of the saying 'may the sins of the father..". Miz begins to say but Kevin head butts him and he falls, Kevin kneels down and starts throwing punches at the Miz. The security runs out to separate them but Kevin yells at them to back off and continues attacking Miz, Kevin crawls on the top rope and hits Miz with the cross body (like what he did to Mr.McMahon) and that's where he decides he's finished.
"Let's go baby". You said and Kevin rolls out the ring, leaving Miz in a world of pain.
"Let this be a warning to you Miz and everyone in the back, don't mess with me". Kevin saids then he drops the mic and walks backstage with you, hand in hand, you knew he was going to be one overprotective daddy, that's for sure.