The Shield (Threesome)

*Warning: boyxboy action*
---------------------------------------------
The shield boys just gotten back from their match with John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus and they had won so they were amped up and filled with testosterone.
"We did good guys, we proved everyone wrong". Seth saids as they got into their locker room, dean removes his vest so he was shirtless but his sweat made his skin glisten.
"We did do good and that calls for celebration". Roman saids.
"Come here boy". Seth saids, Roman walks over to Seth and he pulls Roman in for a kiss and the kiss soon turned passionate, Dean walks over and he to joins the kiss, Seth grabs Dean and Roman's boners.
"Get on your knees". Dean growls as Roman removes his vest as does Seth, he gets on his knees and dean unbuckles his pants and pulls the zipper down, Seth pulls Dean's dick out and immediately takes him in his mouth. Dean leans his head back as Seth sucks him like a pro, Roman and dean kiss as Dean unzips Roman's pants and pulls out his large dick and strokes him, Seth grabs Roman's dick and takes him into his mouth along with Dean's.
"Shit he can fit two dicks in his mouths, he's such a slut for our dicks". Dean saids as Roman kisses him and rubs his chest and plays with his nipples.
"Suck our dicks boy". Roman saids to Seth, Dean's dick slips out so Seth focuses on Roman's.
"Bend over the couch". Dean saids, Seth pulls away from Roman and he does as he's told, dean goes behind Seth and smacks his ass hard then enters him, he thrusts his hips hard and faster as Seth moans loudly but Roman shuts him up by putting his dick back in Seth's mouth. The sound of heavy breathing, Seth's muffled moans and skin slapping filled the room, dean smacks Seth's ass again.
"You like this don't you?". Dean asked Seth.
"Let's switch". Roman saids as Dean pulls out and Roman takes Dean's place as Dean does the same, Roman flips Seth over so he was on his back and Roman starts slamming into him. Dean leans down and sucks Seth's dick as Seth does the same, Roman pulls on Dean's hair as he thrusts faster. Seth's hands found his way to Dean's lower back and ass which he smacks fairly as hard, I do the same and Dean's ass cheeks start to turn red.
"I'm about to cum!". I said as I continue to thrust and I eventually cum inside Seth, Dean and Seth continue to suck each other I'll they both cum, Seth licks his lips. We all breathe heavily as we catch our breath and Dean leans against the lockers.
"Now that my boys was defiantly a celebration."