Ambrose

You and your boyfriend of 5 years, Dean have been spending a whole day looking at houses, after living in a crummy apartment for almost 2 years, you two are ready for a real house.
"y/n can we please go home, I'm tired". Dean whines in the front seat.
"This is the last house I promise". You say focusing on the road, dean sighs and lays back.
"Cmon deanie". You say putting your hand on his knee.
"I'll buy you your favorite from McDonalds after this house". You say.
"Alright". Dean said perking up a bit, you swear that he's a man child sometimes. You guys pull up to the house and you fell in love with it immediately.
"Dean look at it". You say in awe as y'all got out of the car.
"It's huge, I like it". Dean says.
"Maybe you won't hit your big head a lot". You say giggling, dean walks up to you and wraps his large arms around you.
"My head isn't the only thing that's big". Dean says giving you a wink, you gasp and smack Dean's chest.
"Dean!". You say then he kisses you.
"You love me". Dean says. We hear the front door shut and the real estate lady walks out.
"Hello I'm Margret, I'll be your agent". She says with a warm smile that's probably fake.
"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n and this is my boyfriend, Dean". You say then y'all walk inside, you and dean look around the living room while Margaret began explaining the house and the rooms but you two weren't listening. You loved the house as did Dean, you love it cause it's beautiful and spacious while Dean only liked it for the pool and basement that'll be his man cave.
"Well guys that's the tour, what do you think?". Margret asked y'all.
"We love it". Dean says.
"Is this your dream house?". Margret asks.
"Yes, this is our home". You say as Dean holds your hand.
"Alright, lets get your papers signed". Margret says. Dean fills out the papers and the mortgage, after all that, Margret hands Dean the house keys.
"Hey Margret, can you take a picture of us in front of the sign?". You ask her.
"Sure". Margret says, you hand her your phone and you and dean standing in behind the sign and take the picture. You're finally homeowners!

 You're finally homeowners!