Roman Reigns and Sasha Banks

Sasha's POV:
I was walking backstage to kill time before my match and I decided to go see if my boyfriend, Roman was in his dressing room, I was getting ready to turn the corner when I heard a girl giggle loudly and the familiar deep voice of Roman. I peered around the corner and saw Eva Marie and Roman talking, Roman seems to be keeping his distance but Eva kept getting closer, I felt my blood started to boil and when she put her hand on his bicep, that was the last straw and I walked over to them.
"Hey Eva, I love your black eyes". I said, she looks at me confused.
"My eyes aren't black". Eva said.
"Keep flirting with my man and they will be". I said and Eva walks away before I reach over and smack her.
"I love you". Roman saids with a chuckle, I wrap my arms around his waist since he's so tall.
"You're mine". I said, Roman leans down and kisses my forehead.
"Always baby girl". He saids, I smile and get my tippy toes to kiss him.
"I got some time to kill before my match". I said rubbing Roman's chest, he smiles and holds my hand as we walk to my locker room.
"Ready for your match?". Roman asked.
"I'm always ready baby". I said, we reach my locker room and Roman sits on the couch, I straddle his lap.
"I love you". I said.
"I love you too baby". Roman saids as we begin kissing passionately and before we know it, our clothes came off and we sure did use our time wisely...wink wink.