Nikki

*This will be taken place in a males POV*

You and your friend, Finn Bálor were talking about his match with Elias Sampson and how he was ready to get some payback but you weren't really paying attention to him, you were focusing on Nikki Bella as she was stretching for her match, I could see down her shirt and I didn't realize I was staring for so long till Finn waves his hand in front of your face.
"dude, seriously? Nikki?". Finn said confusingly.
"Yeah man, she's hot". You say.
"Ain't she seeing Cena?". Finn asked.
"Not that I heard of". You say. You froze when Nikki starts to walk by you.
"Hey y/n". Nikki says with a smile.
"Hello". You say trying to contain your nervousness.
"I noticed you've been staring at me a lot lately, is something wrong?". Nikki asked.
"I'll let you two have some privacy, see ya around mate". Finn says patting your arm before walking away, you're totally going to get him back for leaving you hanging like that.
"y/n?". Nikki asked you.
"Oh um sorry, no nothing's wrong". You say trying to act cool.
"Then why have you been staring at me? You've been staring at me whenever we're backstage, at catering or at a signing. Is there something you're not telling me?". Nikki asked crossing her arms.
"No Nikki, I'm sorry if I creeped you out, I'll stop if you want". You say looking down to hide the red forming on your cheeks from embarrassment.
"Who said I was complaining?". Nikki said walking up to you, she puts her hands on your waist causing you to look up.
"Wha..". You begin to say but she cuts you off by kissing you softly, you slowly kiss back.
"I'm going to admit this, I always thought you were cute". Nikki says with a smile which caused you to smile.
"I always thought you were cute too, that explains my tendency to stare". You say and Nikki giggles, you decide to bite the bullet.
"Nikki, would you maybe want to get dinner sometime?". You ask.
"I thought you would never ask". She says, you smile and you two kiss again.
"I gotta get going". Nikki says.
"I'll be here". You say. Nikki kisses your cheek before walking away for her match, you look over and see Finn giving you a thumbs up, you smile and shake your head at your friend, things couldn't get any better.
*Time skip, 2 years later*
You are standing at the alter, facing the love of your life as you two exchange your vows. Let's just say that one date lead to more dates and now here y'all are today. Nikki looked absolutely beautiful in her dress, you just got done exchanging vows and the priest ask if you take Nikki to be your wife and you say those special words, "I do". He asks Nikki the same and she says "I do" too and you smile.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, y/n you may kiss your bride". The priest says, you lean down and kiss Nikki, she kisses you back as your family and friends clap and cheer in the background. When you asked yourself if things couldn't get any better, the answer is a big fat yes.

Author Note:
I decided to do a female wrestler and I loved how the imagine turned out. I'll probably start doing more girl wrestlers on here, I'll do some in a males pov and a females pov to make everyone happy. Happy reading!