Rawley (smut)

You open the door to your hotel room and heard your boyfriend was still in the shower, that gave you the opportunity to set the cake down on the table by the window. Today was Mojo's birthday and you decided to get his favorite cake to celebrate, you knew he'll love it. The shower stops and you go into the kitchen, Mojo steps out of the shower with a towel wrapped his waist and he stops when he sees the cake.
"Woah, y/n?". He calls out.
"Yes?". You said appearing in the doorway.
"Did you get me this cake?". He asked.
"I did, happy birthday baby". You said and Mojo smiles, you knew he loves it.
"That's great, thank you so much babe". Mojo said walking over to you and hugs you, you kiss his cheek.
"Anything to make my birthday boy happy". You said, Mojo smiles.
"Anything huh?". He asked with a smirk.
"Anything". You said and Mojo kisses you, you kiss him back, he quickly moves from his lips to your jaw and neck. You rip off Mojo's towel and his hard cock sprang out, ready for some action.
"Strip". Mojo commands, you slowly strip for him and his dick throbs when finally just get down to your underwear.
"You're so soaked, goddamn". Mojo said staring at your soaked pussy.
"We should probably close the blinds". You said walking over to the blinds to close them.
"Fuck that". Mojo said as he presses you up against the glass, your breasts were squished up against the glass and Mojo pulls your pants down to your ankles and slams his cock into your tight, wet mound.
"Fuck Mojo!". You shout as he starts thrusting hard and fast, your breath started fogging up the window and you pretty sure that the people below can see you but you two didn't care at this point.
"I want everyone to see how fucking lucky I am". Mojo saids as he moves his hips faster, he smacks your ass then he bends you over the desk chair and continued fucking you senseless.
"Mojo! I'm about to.."
"Me too baby, cum with me". Mojo saids as he movements get sloppy, you feel yourself clench around his dick and soon you both reach your climaxes.
"Ah shit, that was amazing". Mojo saids as he pulls out of you and you two kiss passionately.
"Let's go get some of that cake". He saids, you giggle and walk over to the cake, Mojo smacks your ass again causing you to sigh.
"Happy birthday to me in deed". He saids with an amused chuckle.