Rollins

*This is going to be a long one*

You open your eyes and look over to see your husband, Seth sleeping peacefully like the angel he is. You quietly roll out of the bed and go downstairs to make Seth a special birthday breakfast, yes it's his birthday today. You get out the eggs and bacon and start cooking away, you got into the cooking mojo so good that you didn't hear or notice Seth walking into the kitchen until he puts his hands on your hips.
"You scared me!". You said as he chuckles.
"Sorry babe". Seth says kissing your cheek.
"Happy birthday". You say smiling up at him.
"Thank you hon". Seth says, leaning down and kissing your lips.
"I'm making you breakfast, go lay back down". You say flipping your bacon and stirring your eggs.
"You didn't have to cook for me baby". Seth said.
"I wanted to spoil you so go, back to bed". You said pushing Seth towards the stairs.
"Alright alright". He says laughing then he walks upstairs. You finish cooking the food and put it on a plate with some ketchup and you get him a glass of orange juice, you put it all on a trey and walk carefully up the stairs so you wouldn't drop the food.
"Looks good baby girl, thank you". Seth said as you walk into the room, you set the trey in front of Seth and he starts eating.
"You're welcome birthday boy". You said kissing his forehead. You walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower since you and Seth are going to a party at Roman's later on today, you get out and wrap a towel around yourself and walk out of the bathroom.
"Damn baby". You hear Seth say, you blush and he gets up and wraps his arms around you, placing a series of small kisses on your bare shoulder.
"Sethie, no sex right now". You say with a giggle.
"Cmon it's my birthday". He says.
"Later". You said kissing his cheek. You get dressed then you remembered the gift you were gonna give him.
"Oh yeah, I got you something". You say.
"Babe you didn't have to get me anything". Seth says.
"No no, you might like this gift". You say grabbing the small box you hid in the closet and handed it to him.
"What is it?". Seth asked.
"Open it silly". You say. Seth chuckles and he sits on the end of the bed as he tears open the box and he unfolds the onesie.

 Seth chuckles and he sits on the end of the bed as he tears open the box and he unfolds the onesie

"Y/n...are you?..". Seth asked clearly in shock.
"Keep looking". You say. Seth removes the tissue paper and holds up the positive pregnancy test.
"I'm going to be a daddy?!". He asks excitedly.
"Happy birthday daddy". You say. Seth sets the stuff down and he gently hugs you, being careful because of the baby growing inside you.
"I'm so happy baby, this is the best present ever". Seth said kissing you.
"I'm glad you like it honey". You say. Seth kneels down and kisses your slightly growing belly, he rubs it gently.
"I'm gonna love you with all my heart". He says to the belly. You can tell he's going to be a great daddy.
"Best birthday ever". Seth says with that warming smile of his. Indeed it was.

Happy 31st Birthday to the Architect, the kingslayer, the man, Seth Freaking Rollins! Have a great birthday champ!