Ambrose

You and Dean were snuggled up in the bed of his hotel as you both were coming down from your post sex bliss, you guys have been having an relationship for a while but it's been secretive and you wanted to know why.
"Dean". You say resting your head on his chest.
"Hm?". He mumbled while he kissed the top of your head.
"Why do you want to keep us a secret?". You asked.
"y/n..". Dean says looking off.
"Tell me Dean, are you ashamed of me?". You ask backing away from Dean.
"No no, that's not true". Dean says grabbing your hand.
"Then what is it Dean?". You ask crossing your arms.
"I don't know how to say this...y/n, I'm in a relationship, with another woman". Dean says looking down. It felt like your heart dropped deeply into your stomach.
"You..what?". You said shocked. You get out of the bed and start getting dressed quickly.
"y/n please let me explain". Dean says walking over to you, he grabs your hand but you look away from him.
"Look at me y/n". Dean said.
"I need to go". You say grabbing your purse and walking towards the door, Dean steps in front of the door to prevent you from leaving.
"Dean move". You say getting a little angry.
"Hear me out first, please". Dean says, he gives you that cute look that drives you wild so you give in and let him talk.
"y/n, I never intended to hurt you but the reason I did this is because my relationship isn't going so well and I was dissatisfied. Then I met you and I never fell in love so hard with anyone, I meant every word I said, I love you, you're the one I want to be with. Please y/n, give me another chance". Dean said getting more closer to you, he wraps his strong arms around your waist.
"I love you too...but you're seeing another woman while with me, you can't be with both of us Dean, you gotta choose, me or her". You say.
"I choose you". Dean says.
"Then you gotta break up with her Dean, you can't drag her along like this". You say.
"I will y/n". Dean says, he leans in for a kiss but you put your hand on his chest.
"Call me when you do, I'll be waiting". You say getting out of Dean's grasp and walking to the door.
"y/n, I love you". Dean says as you open the door.
"I..I love you too". You say walking out the door and shutting it behind you. You walk down the long hall to the elevators, you push the button and you feel the tears roll down your cheeks. You love Dean, you wanna be with him but you couldn't if he was going to be with another woman. You hope he keeps his promise about leaving his girlfriend, but it was a long shot and you knew that.