Rollins

You're a fresh face in the wwe locker room, having been in the diva division for only 6 months and you had your fair share of admirers but one guy in particular caught your attention and that guy is the man himself, Seth Rollins. You and him only chatted with each other on rare occasions but that doesn't mean you grew feelings for him, You're currently hanging out backstage with Becky Lynch on Raw and Seth walks by.
"Hey y/n". He said.
"Hey Seth". You said trying to keep your composure.
"I was wanting to know if you would like to go get dinner with me after the show". Seth asked, you were shocked that Seth freaking Rollins himself asked you out, Becky elbowed you, causing you to snap out of your trance.
"Yeah, I would love too". You said.
"Great, I'll see you later". Seth said with a smile before walking away.
"Girl get it!". Becky said patting your back causing you to laugh.
"Shut up". You said blushing, you and Becky hung out a little while more before you had to go get ready.
(After Raw and the date because I'm lazy xD)
You and Seth walk out of the restaurant, laughing and chattering about the evening y'all had.
"Thanks for dinner, I had a great time". You said.
"You're welcome and I did too, we should do this again". Seth said.
"We should". You said, you and Seth hug then Seth suddenly leans in and kisses you, you're caught off guard at first but then kiss him back.
"I'm sorry". Seth said.
"No it's fine...you're a good kisser". You said, Seth smiles as do you.
"I know it's sudden but I really like you y/n and I want to continue seeing you but as my girlfriend...". Seth said looking down.
"Yes". You said.
"Huh?". Seth said surprisingly.
"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend". You said, Seth leans down and kisses you and y'all hug again, you and Seth part ways for the evening but you'll never forget this day because this is the day that Seth Rollins officially became yours.
(Whew! Okay, sorry it's long but I wanted to make it my best, I'm open to other superstars and divas so hit me up if you want an imagine of your own, enjoy these imagines and there'll be more to come! :)-A)