Cena (smut)

You knew you were a rebound, John just broke off his engagement so he wasn't ready to jump back into the dating pool just yet. You and him go back to his condo and he pulls you close, wrapping his muscular arms around your waist.
"What do you wanna do?". You asked John as he kissed down your neck.
"You". He whispers against your neck, his hot breathe making you shiver in pleasure.
"Let's go to my room". John said as he's already leading you to his room, he strips you of your clothes along the way so by the time you get there you're already almost naked.
"You're so beautiful y/n". John saids as he lowers you onto the bed back first.
"I want you". You said.
"I want you too darling". John saids as he slips off his shirt and unbutton his pants, you were getting soaked with anticipation, John finally pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his hard cock.
"Get over here baby". John saids, you crawl over and start sucking his cock.
"Oh yeah..I'm amazed no one snatched you up yet". John sighs, you keep sucking and John slightly thrust his hips so his tip repeatedly hit the back of your throat.
"Oh fuck..y/n let me get inside you". John said, You pull away from him and lay on your back, John spreads your legs and he enters you.
"Oh John". You moan as John thrust in and out of you, you dig your nails into John's muscular back.
"You like this?". John asked.
"Yeaah". You breathe out, John movements start to get sloppy but he kept going, jeez now you know why the ladies love him.
"I'm getting close". John whispers as his movements slow down.
"Me too..". You whisper to John, he rolls his hips and rubs your clit with his thumb, you become a moaning mess again.
"Oh fuck y/n". John groans as he quickly pulls out and cums on the sheets, he strokes himself to help but thrusts two fingers inside you to help you cum as well, it worked cause you released all over his fingers.
"Fuck John". You breathed out, he leans down and kisses you, you kiss him back.
"Rest up beautiful cause you got a busy morning ahead of you". John saids kissing your cheek and he pulls the covers up over you.

He wasn't lying either, you both did had a busy morning.