Seth Rollins & JoJo Offerman

JoJo's POV:
I was in the middle of talking to Cameron and Naomi about something when they stop and smile.
"What?". I asked, my question was answered when I fell a pair of strong arms around my waist.
"We'll let you lovebirds be". Cameron says as her and Naomi walk away, I feel Seth's beard tickle my neck.
"Seth". I giggle.
"Hey beautiful". Seth saids kissing my cheek.
"Hey". I said.
"Missed you". Seth says.
"Missed you too". I said, before everyone goes 'aww' or 'they're so cute' let me remind you that we're not officially a couple, we have a weird thing going that we flirt with each other hardcore then act like we're friends, everyone thinks we're dating and I wish we were.
"Jo? Are you okay?". Seth asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I'm fine". I said, Seth lets his arms drop to his side.
"Tell me the truth, what's wrong?". Seth asks.
"Someone messing with you?". Seth added.
"No, no ones messing with me". I said looking down, secretly blushing from what he said.
"Then what's wrong?". Seth asked.
"You know we've been doing this whole flirting thing for a while now and I don't mind it, it's just got me thinking..I like you and I want more then just the flirting". I say looking down, finally getting my feelings out, the silence was secretly killing me but Seth tilts my head up with his thumb and he leans down and kisses me, I kiss him back.
"I never thought you say that". Seth saids.
"You like me?". I ask him.
"I do". Seth saids, you smile and kiss him again, he kisses back, he pulls me close to him and we continue kissing.
"GET IT SETH! THATS OUR BOI!". The Uso's shout, my cheeks turn red and I hide my face in Seth's chest.
"Way to kill the mood guys". Seth says, The Uso's laugh and they walk away, I laugh and hug Seth, I'm happy now that the architect is finally mine, all good things to those who wait.