Charlottesville (Authors Note)

Hello everyone, I know this isn't a imagine but this is something I need to share. This is about what went down in Charlottesville yesterday and the tragic event that took one life and injured many others.

Yesterday in Charlottesville, Virginia, a group of kkk/white supremacists gathered in a park for a hate rally and they had tiki torchs and waving the Nazi flag. On the other hand was a group who was protesting against the supremacists when someone plowed into the crowd of peaceful protesters, killing one and injuring 19. They have found the piece of crap who plowed into the crowd and arrested him (his mugshot has been released)

The one who was killed was Heather Heyer and she was only 32 years old, her last FB post read "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention". She was killed for standing up to hatred, may she Rest In Peace.

Guys this is 2017 and racism still exist, it's sad but it's the awful truth. I believe you shouldn't hate someone just because of the color of their skin, we need to love each other for who we are, no one is born racist. I want to send my love to everyone today because that's what the world needs today, love, send love not hate.

I want to send my condolences to Heather's family and friends and pray for the community of Charlottesville and send everyone there, along with all of you guys love because like I said, the world can use some love today. Remember don't send hate, send love, love each other, don't hate each other because hate is a ugly thing.