Stephanie & Dan (smut)

Quick Summary: Dan is the new guy in NXT, he's a former mma fighter and he catches the eye of Stephanie McMahon.
——————————————————————————
Dan's POV:

I was talking to Johnny Gargano, one of the wrestlers who I've been training with and struck up a mutual friendship over things like our love of Star Wars, Guardians of the galaxy and whatnot but during the conversation, I look over and saw Stephanie standing beside Hunter while they talk to Regal.
"Dude you better watch it, that's the boss's wife". Johnny said.
"I can't admire a beautiful from afar? Don't worry I know she's married dude". I said, to my surprise, Stephanie walks over to us and stands in front of me.
"You must be Dan, the new guy". She said.
"I am, nice to meet you ma'am". I said politely and we shook hands.
"Welcome to NXT". Stephanie said, Hunter walks over to her and puts his hand on her hip.
"Dan I see you met Stephanie, Steph this guy right here will be our prizefighting champ". Hunter said proudly and I just nodded my head at him.
"I won't disappoint". I said.
"I know you won't". Hunter said then he pats my arm.
"Good luck against Alister tonight". Hunter said.
"Thank you sir". I said and Hunter walks away with Stephanie, Johnny walks back over to me.
"I see those wheels turning in your head". He said.
"I'm not going to hit on the boss's wife plus I got my match to worry about". I said, Johnny pats my back.
"Let's go". Johnny said and I go to get ready for my match.

*After the match*
I defeated Alister Black for the win but after the match, he surprisingly put his hand out for me to shake, which i did (yet hesitantly). After that, I walk backstage and shook the hands of the other superstars and took my picture with Hunter before going to the locker room to shower and change, since I was the main event, half of the roster already went home so it was just me. I took a quick shower and got out, drying off and slipping on a pair of white boxers, A knock on the locker room door startled me but I walked over and answered it.
"Hello". Stephanie said.
"Oh um, hey, I'm not fully dressed". I said.
"It's okay, may I come in?". Stephanie asked.
"Sure". I said and she steps in, I look around for hunter and I didn't see him.
"Where's Hunter?". I asked.
"He's at a meeting". Stephanie said, I close the door.
"What did you wanted to see me about?". I asked Stephanie, she smiles.
"You". She said, I was taken back a little.
"Huh?". I said, Stephanie walks up to me and runs a finger down the line of my abs.
"You Dan, I know you want me". Stephanie saids seductively.
"Steph you're a beautiful woman but you're my boss's wife, this doesn't feel right". I said.
"What hunter doesn't know, won't hurt him". Stephanie said as she plays with the waistband of my boxers, I gulp and I decided 'what the hell' and pulled her in for a kiss. Stephanie kisses me back passionately and I run my hand along her body, I pull off her shirt and unhook her bra, she rubs my erection through my boxers.
"I haven't been touched in this way in forever, Shove your cock in me". Stephanie said and that added to my arousal, I love dominant women you can say. I lay her down on the couch and she pulls down my boxers, my cock springs up, hitting my stomach.
"Shove it in me". Stephanie said, I pull off her panties and get in-between her legs, I slide inside her and allow Stephanie to adjust to me before thrusting my hips.
"Oh god dan, fuck yes". Stephanie moans as I go faster.
"Your cock..mhm yes!". She says again.
"You love my cock? My fat cock?". I said and smirk as Stephanie squirms around in pleasure, her nipples erect and I latch my mouth around one and massage the other, I ram into Stephanie causing the couch to move and creak, We kiss and twirl our tongues.
"Let me face you". Stephanie said, I momentarily pull out and she lowers herself onto my dick and begins riding me, I stare at her with pleasure on my face.
"I think you're about to cum, so am I". Stephanie said and she starts bouncing, I groan as she goes up and down on my dick.
"Fuck Steph". I whisper, she smiles and I feel myself cum inside her, she rides out her orgasm and kisses me.
"Next time, lets get a room". She saids.
"Defiantly". I said, I watch as she gets dressed and I put my clothes on.

"Once again, welcome to NXT."

Authors Note: should I make a full story about Dan and Steph? It'll be more drama and smut

Comment if you want a full story!