McMahon (smut)

Shane had you bent over his desk with your panties around your ankles, he entered his long, thick dick inside you and started thrusting like a man possessed. Just a quick recap, this has been going on since you made your SD Live debut a few months back, you're in a loveless relationship as is Shane so you two decided to handle each other's desires. As Shane was midway through fucking you senseless, your phone vibrates and you see it's your boyfriend, Kevin calling.
"Shane..I gotta answer it". You said trying to hold in your moans, Shane stops thrusting but still remains inside you, you answer and begin talking to Kevin. He can be a chatterbox on the phone and you knew Shane was starting to get a impatient as he slowly pulls out of you and gets on his knees, he starts licking your pussy and you bite your lower lip to prevent you from making a peep.
"Kev, I gotta go..I have a meeting". You said as Shane repeatedly thrusts his tongue in and out of you, you let out a shaky breath.
"I..I'll call you later". You said then quietly hang up as you grind yourself against Shane's mouth.
"Let me ride you". You said as Shane nods and sits in his chair, you straddle his lap and lower yourself onto his dick and begin riding him. You start to moan loudly as you switch speeds and directions, Shane gives your ass a firm smack and he gropes your perky breasts.
"I'm fucking your girl Owens". Shane grunts out and you smile and bounce on his dick, Shane tilts his head back.
"Suck my cock till I cum". Shane whispers as you reach your climax, you hop off him and kneel down in front of him, spreading his legs. You take Shane's dick in your mouth and begin bobbing your head, you can taste yourself on his dick and the pre cum oozing out, you lick his entire length and start jerking him. Shane tenses up and you kept jerking him, his knuckles are turning white from gripping the seat too tight.
"I'm about to fucking cum y/n!". Shane saids then a minute later, his hot cum squirts into your mouth and you shallow, you lick his dick clean and place a big, wet French kiss on his throbbing tip.
"Wow". Shane saids.
"What?". You said standing up.
"I'm amazed Owens hasn't even considered fucking you yet". Shane breathes out, you lean down and kiss him, soon the kiss turns hot and heavily, your tongues being twirled around.
"You better get going". Shane said as he pulled his pants up.
"I'll see you tomorrow night boss". You said seductively then walk out, as you were heading back to your locker room, a strong hand grabs your wrist and pulls you into a nearby storage closet, it was dark so you couldn't see.
"You have a lot of fucking explaining to do!"
"Kevin?.."

Authors note: dun dun dunnnn!