Ambrose (smut)

You were watching as your boyfriend, Dean was packing for the yearly European tour for WWE and he was going to be done for 2 whole months.
"Do you really have to go?". You asked Dean as you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"I do darlin' but I'll be home before you know it". Dean saids as plants gentle pecks on your lips, you pull him close to you and kiss him.
"Lets have some fun before I go..". Dean saids as he lowers you onto the bed and kisses down your neck.
"Dean..". You whisper as he finds your sweet spot, you pull on Dean's shirt and he sits up to take it off. You never get use to staring at Dean's tone body, even after three years of dating.
"Like what you see?". He asks you as he slips off your shirt and massages your breasts through your bra, you unhook it and he slides it off and immediately takes one of your nipples in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it as he does the same to the other.
"Dean..I want you inside me..". You said as you toyed with his belt, Dean smiles and he lets you pull off his belt and pull down his jeans, Dean shakes them off and his hard dick flops onto his stomach.
"You're gonna miss this dick while I'm gone?". Dean asks, you nod and lick your lips.
"Don't just stare at it". Dean saids as it throbs, You instantly have your lips wrapped his dick and Dean tangles his hands in your hair, he bobs your head.
"Fuck y/n, you know how to suck a cock". Dean saids leaning his head back, you bob your head faster and gag a couple of times.
"Let me fuck you". Dean groans, you pull away, a few strains of saliva dripping from your lip. Dean sits up and he puts you on your back, he spreads your legs apart and he teases you by rubbing his tip on your folds.
"Don't tease me..". You softly moan, Dean smirks and he slams himself into you, you moan loudly as Dean starts thrusting in you fast and hard, real hard.
"Fuuuuck!". You shout, you run your nails down Dean's back as he goes faster.
"Fuck y/n! You feel so fucking good!". Dean groans as he slowly rolls his hips, your eyes roll back and you feel Dean's dick twitch, meaning he was getting close.
"I'm about to cum baby". Dean whispers lowly.
"Cum in me". You said, Dean mods and he thrusts his hips until he cums inside you and he kisses you.
"I love you". You said.
"I love you too darlin' and I can't wait till I get home". Dean saids with a wink, this is going to be a long 2 months.