Owens (smut)

It was your and Kevin's 3rd year anniversary and he was due to come home any minute from tour, you bought some lingerie to wear and you took one last look in the mirror.

"Honey I'm home! Where are you?". Kevin calls out.
"I'm upstairs!". You call out and you hear Kevin's footsteps coming up the stairs, you lean against the bed post and Kevin emerges in the doorway, he drops his bag at the sight of you in your lingerie.
"You look sexy baby girl, you missed me?." Kevin said walking up to you and he puts his hands on your hips.
"Yes I did and happy anniversary." You said, Kevin smiles and you two kiss, Kevin lays you on the bed and he gently lays on top of you, you remove his shirt and unhooks your bra and lets it fall to the floor.
"You're so beautiful, I'm one lucky man". Kevin saids as he kisses your neck and down your bare chest and stomach, stoping at the waistline of your panties.
"You're so wet, all for me". Kevin saids and he rubs your covered clit with his thumb, you groan in pleasure as he rubs your soaked pussy and he pulls down his pants, leaving him in his boxers but you see his erect cock at his attention, you lick your lips.
"Get over and wrap your pretty lips around my dick". Kevin saids, you crawl to the edge of the bed and pull down his boxers, you lick his entire length and tip before taking him in your mouth.
"Fuck yeah, I fucking missed this". Kevin breathes out as you bob and massage his balls, you moan on his dick and he leans his head back.
"Take all of me, oh fuck like that!". Kevin moans as you suddenly deep throat him, taking his entire length down your throat.
"Lay back and spread them legs". Kevin demands, you do as he says and he rips off your panties, he doesn't warn you or anything and just plows into you.
"Oh Kevin! Mmm!". You said as Kevin starts out slow then works up his pace.
"Fuck y/n, you feel so fucking good". Kevin saids as he continues thrusting, you moan his name and dig your nails into his back, soon he was laying on his back as you bounced up and down in a cowgirl position.
"I'm about to cum baby". Kevin saids.
"Me too babe". You said, you move your hips in different directions to drive him crazy and soon he cums inside you, still thrusting to help you reach climax.
"Almost there?". Kevin asked, you nod and he pulls out of you, you whimper from the lost of contact but Kevin pulls you up to his face and sticks his tongue inside your clit and starts eating, you being sensitive from just being fucked made it more pleasurable.
"Kevinnnnn! I'm about too..". You shout but then your hot cum squirts all over his mouth, he licks his lips and you two kiss.
"Happy anniversary". Kevin saids pulling you close and covering y'all with the sheets, you two fall into a peaceful sleep.

*3 week's later*
Kevin is sitting in the living room watching tv when you run in.
"Kevin!". You said excitedly.
"What is it baby?". He chuckles at your excitement, you hand him the test stick and he sees the two pink lines.
"We're having a baby?! No fucking way!". Kevin shouts happily as he picks you up and twirls you around, he kisses you passionately.
"I love you so much". Kevin saids.
"I love you too". You said, Kevin puts his hand on your stomach.

"Here comes our little prizefighter."