Ambrose (smut)

*Backstage following The Shield's segment with Roddy Piper (RIP)*

You were at the catering with the other female wrestlers when you hear heavy footsteps coming towards you, you look and see none other then Dean Ambrose, The lunatic of The Shield.
"What do you want?". You ask him coldly.
"Just wanted to see your reaction". Dean said.
"About your little segment on my Grandpa's talk show? If you three hurt him, I'll hurt you and don't you dare underestimate me Ambrose". You threaten and Dean chuckles.
"Relax, we won't hurt your Grandpa darling, we got other things to worry about". Dean saids.
"Dean man, we gotta go!". Seth shouts, Dean winks at you before walking away.
"God I hate him". You whisper to yourself before going on your way.

*After Raw in your hotel room*
After Raw ended, you ate dinner with your Grandpa before retreating to your room, you took a quick shower and stepped out with a towel wrapped around your waist. A knock startles you and you look through the peephole and who do you see? Dean Ambrose, what the hell does he want?
"What do you want Dean?". You asked again somewhat coldly and a little freaked out.
"Open the door y/n, let's talk". Dean saids and his speech was slightly slurred, indicating that he's been drinking.
"Dean are you drunk?". You asked.
"What are you, a cop?". He asked before chuckling, yep he's drunk.
"Dean..". You begin to say before he cuts you off.
"Cmon y/n, I'll only be a minute". Dean saids.
"Hang on, let me make myself decent". You said, you slide your towel off and put on your robe, tying the string tightly then you open the door.
"Woah". Dean said.
"What?". You ask him.
"You look pretty hot right now darling". Dean saids eyeing you up and down, you sigh.
"Dean you're drunk". You said.
"I maybe a little drunk but I always mean what I say honey". Dean saids as he tries to inch his way into your room.
"Dean no". You said putting your hands on his chest to stop him but it was no use.
"You can't deny the tension between us y/n, I can feel it". Dean said, he grabs your hands and wraps your arms around his neck, he kisses you on the lips and you feel this warm tingly feeling deep inside you and you couldn't resist anymore.
"Shut the door". You whisper to him, Dean shuts the door and locks it, you slowly untie your robe while Dean stares at you with hungry eyes.
"Goddamn y/n..". Dean saids with a low grumble, you two begin kissing passionately and he slips your robe completely off, you strip Dean of his clothes and he pushes you down onto your bed.
"I've wanted you for a long time". Dean saids as she slowly open your legs, he kneels in between them and slowly enters you.
"Oh fuck". You two said in unison, dean starts thrusting his hips and you moan loudly.
"You like this cock don't you?". He asks in between thrusts, you could only nod and Dean smirks. Your phone suddenly rings and you both suddenly look at it, Dean stops.
"It's my Grandpa". You said, You get up and answer it, you two begin talking and you see Dean becoming a little impatient so you try to wrap things up but before you could, Dean comes up behind you and bends you over the dresser and re-enters you, his thrusts harder then ever.
"I gotta go..I just stubbed my toe, I'll call you later, bye Grandpa, love you too". You said then hung up.
"I'm fucking your granddaughter piper". Dean saids as he leaves hickies along your neck.
"Dean...I'm about to cum". You said.
"Wait for me baby". Dean saids as he rolls his hips, you bit your lip and he soon starts to reach his climax, he pulls out but you cum on his dick.
"On your knees". Dean saids, you do as he says and he jerks himself until he cums and he does so on your mouth and chest. You lick your lips and Dean picks up and lays you on the bed, he lays next to you.
"So much for being enemies". Dean chuckles.
"Let's just get some sleep". You said covering yourself up the sheets, same with Dean.
"Get some rest darling, you'll need it". Dean whispers seductively in your ear before he rolls over and falls asleep.