Bate (smut)

*After Tyler lost the U.K. Title*

You walk into Tyler's locker room following his match, you knew he was going to be upset over losing his title but it was worth a shot to cheer him up.
"Tyler?". You call out.
"Go away y/n". He says.
"I'm sorry about the title". You say.
"You can sorry all you want but that won't give me back the U.K. Title". Tyler said with frustration and sadness mixed with his voice. Your heart was breaking watching Tyler tearing himself apart, an idea popped into your head, a dirty idea. You get on your knees and pull Tyler's trunks down.
"Woah, what are you...". Tyler begins to say but after you take him into your mouth, he becomes quiet and you bob your head, stroking parts of his shaft that couldn't fit in your mouth.
"Fuck y/n". Tyler moans and you continue sucking him off. He begins to thrust his hips causing his shaft to go down your throat, you start to gag.
"That's right, choke on my cock". Tyler moans. You pull his mouth from his shaft.
"What?". Tyler says confusingly.
"Fuck me". You say. Tyler instantly picks you up and pushes you against the lockers, he shoves himself inside you and starts thrusting like a maniac.
"Tyler! Oh god!". You moan loudly as he continues to thrust into you.
"You like that?!". Tyler moans.
"Yes! Don't stop!". You moan back. Tyler continues to thrust into you while you moan his name, you pretty much know the whole locker room could hear y'all.
"I'm about to come". You say quietly.
"Wait for me". Tyler says. He thrusts a couple of times then he pulls out of you, he kneels down and starts licking you, your eyes roll to the back of your head in ecstasy. You feel yourself come on Tyler's face and he licks you clean, you try to catch your breath and you see Tyler stroking himself.
"Come on my face". You say kneeling in front of him.
"You're a kinky bitch aren't you y/n?". Tyler says with a smile.
"Only for you, let me help you". You say, you begin sucking him again and a few minutes later he come on your face and mouth.
"God, that...was amazing". Tyler says leaning back.
"It was". You say. You guys hear the door open and someone walk in, you see it's Pete Dunne, the newly crowned U.K. Champion.
"I see you two are having fun...room for one more?". Pete asks dropping his title on the title and there you see his hard on through his gear.
"Well?". Pete asks with a devilish smirk.

Author Note:
Part 2? (It'll probably be my first threesome imagine)