Dawson (Smut)

You and your best friend, Scott was hanging out his house playing video games and just laying around, Scott was out with an injury and Dash had to be on the road so you stood with him so he wouldn't be lonely.
"Thanks for keeping me company these past couple of days y/n". Scott saids breaking the silence.
"No problem Scott, anything for a friend". You said with a smile, Scott gives you a smile back.
"Hey um y/n, can we talk?". Scott asks you, you pause the game.
"Sure, what's up?". You ask him concerned.
"You know we've been friends for a long time and I love you". Scott says.
"I love you too". You say back.
"I love you y/n, like love love you". Scott finally spills out, you look and meet the loving eyes of Scott.
"Scott, I don't know what to say". You say slightly stunned, Scott scoots closer to you and he softly kisses you, you start to kiss him back.
"I like you too Scott". You whispers against his lips, Scott smiles and you two begin kissing again, this time more passionately.
"God y/n..". Scott groans and you kiss down his neck, you put your hand on his thigh and you feel him getting hard.
"I want you so bad". Scott says as you take off his shirt, you straddle his lap and he gets a good view of your chest, he cups your breasts through your shirt and rubs them. Scott removes your shirt and unhooks your bra, letting it fall to the floor, Scott puts his head in between your breasts and licks down the middle and onto your left boob, he twirls his tongue around your nipple and he does the same to the other. You pull down Scotts shorts but left him in his boxers, you pull his dick out and saw the pre cum oozing out, you wasted no time and lower yourself onto Scott's hard dick.
"Oh y/n..". Scott moans as his dick fills you up, you slowly beginning riding him and he lays his head back on the couch.
"Your cock feels so good inside my tight pussy". You moan as you start to go fast, your breast bouncing, Scott cups them and squeezes them, he begins thrusting his hips.
"Oh yeah!". You moan out as Scott's dick hits your g-spot, yeah it's that big.
"You like my dick?!". Scott asks between thrusts.
"Yes! I love your fat cock!". You shout in pleasure. Scott moves you on your back and he removes his boxers and he slams right back in you, his thrusts more harder and faster then ever.
"Scott oh god! Don't stop!". You moan as your eyes roll back in ecstasy. Scott pounds into you at maximum force until his movements get sloppy and his dick twitches inside you.
"y/n...I'm getting close". Scott breathes out.
"Me too..". You say as your stomach knot up and you clench around Scott's dick.
"Cum with me baby". Scott says as he rolls his hips, you cum all over Scott's dick then he pulls out and stroked his dick fast until he cums on your chest, you lick his dick clean and he kisses you.
"Does this make you my girl?". Scott asks you as you both come down from cloud nine.
"Yes". You say, he smiles and kisses you.
"Still up for Call of Duty?". You ask him.
"You're on doll". Scott says then he gets up and slips his boxer and shorts back on, you just put on Scott's shirt and your panties.
"I could get use to this". Scott says as y'all resume your gaming session for the rest of the night.