Batista (smut)

You were fast asleep as your parents were hosting a small party downstairs, your parents are Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, they were not too loud so you were able to sleep fine. Unbeknownst to you, one of your dads friends drunken stumbled into your room. It was Batista, he was basically one of your dads main guy, his right hand man and you met him when you were 15. Batista saw you asleep in only a white t-shirt and black Victoria Secret panties, the alcohol and seeing you half naked was enough to turn him on, he quietly shut your door and removed his shirt. He pulled your covers back and slowly pulled down your panties, he immediately started licking and eating you out. You feel the pleasure and start moaning slightly, you start squirming and slightly open your eyes, your vision was at first blurry but then once you came too, you were more then surprised to see Batista was eating your pussy.
"Da..Dave?..". You asked using his real name, Batista looks up at you.
"Good you're awake". Batista said then goes back to what he was doing, he thrusts his tongue in and out and you let out quiet moans.
"I want you y/n". Batista whispers, you pull Batista up to your face and kiss him, you can taste the alcohol and your juices on Batista's lips. He pulls down his jeans and immediately enters his hard cock inside you, you bite your lips as he thrusts his hip hard. You dig your nails in Batista's muscled and tattooed back, Batista holds your legs up and started going faster, he massages your breasts through the thin fabric of your shirt.
"I've wanted to do this ever since you turned 18". Batista groans as his thrusts get sloppy, he pulls out of you and sits on the side of the bed and you get on your knees, you take his dick in your mouth.
"Oh yeah baby". Batista breathes out as you bob your head, He tangles his large hands into your hair and pushes your head down, causing you to deep throat him.
"I'm about to cum". Batista breathes out, you jerk him off until his cum squirts into your mouth, you shallow it and Batista pulls you onto his lap.
"Gonna tell your folks?". He asked.
"Nope, unless we do this again". You said tracing his tattoos, Batista smacks your ass and rubs your breast.
"You have my word baby girl."