Rollins (Smut)

Seth just got done with his match against Roman and he was looking for you backstage, He was starting to worry since he couldn't find you.
"Y/n?! Where are you?!". He shouts, Seth turns the corner and he stops when he sees you talking to Cesaro, jealously started boiling in his veins as you laughed at Cesaro's jokes and Seth felt the pores in his face fill with anger when he saw cesaro rub your arm and smile.
"Y/n!". Seth finally shouts storming towards you.
"Hey babe, we were just..". You began to say but Seth cuts you off.
"Let's go". He says grabbing your hand and leading you to his locker room, he shuts the door.
"What the fuck was that?!". Seth asked.
"Seth we were just talking! Me and Cesaro are friends!". You said getting angry that he didn't trust you.
"You know I hate it when he touches you! He wants to fuck you y/n, you know it!". Seth shouts.
"I'm not taking this". You said walking towards the door but Seth grabs your wrist and pulls you close, he gently pushes you against the wall and kisses you, you try to fight him off but you couldn't help it and kissed him back.
"You're my girl and I want the whole roster to know that". Seth says as he kisses down your neck, leaving love marks, you gasp softly as he grabs your ass and picks you up, you wrap your legs around him and you feel him getting excited.
"You're the only man for me baby". You said kissing Seth passionately, he smirks and unbuttons your pants and slips them off along with your underwear, you pull down his ring tights and he pushes himself inside you.
"Fuck Seth!". You shout as he starts to thrusts into you rapidly.
"Who's your man?! Say it!". Seth demands as he continues to thrusts.
"YOU! YOU ARE!". You moan loudly, Seth's movements starts to get sloppy, indicating he was getting close.
"Seth! I'm..". You began to shout.
"Me too baby". Seth groans, he thrusts a couple of times before you two came at the same time, You and Seth breathe heavily as he gently sets you down and you put your pants back on.
"I'm sorry y/n, it's just that I don't wanna loose you to another man, especially Cesaro". Seth said as he slipped on a pair of shorts.
"Oh baby, you know I'll never leave you, like I said, you're the only man for me". You said with a wink, Seth smiles and he kisses you.
"Round 2 at the hotel?". Seth asked wrapping his arms around you.
"After you buy me dinner". You say.
"Deal". Seth says with that smirk you love so much.

Note:
*phew* my first smut...I need Jesus