Nikki & Seth (smut)

Nikki's POV:
I was in the middle of a match against Paige and so far I've been pretty dominate, well duh of course. I was setting Paige up for a cross armbreaker but she quickly rolls me up but I kick out and she hits me with a surprise super kick, causing me to fall back completely stunned, Paige pins me and she picks up the win. As Paige celebrated in the ring, the ref checks on me and I still feel a bit stunned from the kick, I see someone run down the ramp.
"I'll take her, just back up from her!". I hear a familiar male voice shout at the ref causing him to back up, I was gently pulled out the ring and held in strong arms, I look up and see none other than Seth Rollins.
"Seth?..". I asked.
"It's okay, I'll get you out of here". He says carrying me up the ramp and backstage to the medical personnel. I got checked out and given pain medicine for my head, I have a minor concussion and just need a week of rest.
"Seth, I just want to say thank you". I said to Seth as I walked out of the exam room.
"No problem". He said.
"I'm not busy after the show if you want to come to my room to hang out". I said looking up at him.
"I would like too". He says with a smile.
"Great, I'll text you my room number". I said.
"Alright, I'll see you then". Seth says walking to his locker room and I walk to mine.

*An hour later (its about to go down)*

Me and Seth stumble up the hall to my room and I giggle loudly as Seth pushes me up against the door and kisses my neck.
"W..wait till I open the door". I slur while unlocking the door, once it opens, Seth pulls me close and starts kissing me, I kiss back passionately. Seth shuts the door with his foot and leads me to the bed and pushes me down onto it, Seth takes off his shirt and I unbutton his pants, I pull them down along with his boxers and his cock sprang up in my face. I slowly wrap my lips around him and start bobbing my head back and forth.
"Oh fuck Nikki". Seth moans moving his head back, he tangles his hands in my hair, I continue to suck him off for a couple of minutes but he suddenly pulls away and pushes me onto my back.
"I wanna cum inside you baby". He says before entering me slowly so I could adjust to his size, Seth starts thrusting like a madman and I fucking love it.
"Harder Seth, oh fuck!". I moan loudly and he does as I say, hitting my g-spot with every thrust.
"Fuck Nikki! You feel so fucking good!". Seth says. Seth continues to fuck my brains out and he's thrusting so hard that the headboard is hitting the wall.
"Se..Seth, I'm about to cum!". I shout as I felt myself about to climax.
"Me too..cum with me baby". Seth whispers against my neck. He rolls his hips and rubs my clit with his fingers, he cums inside me and I cum on his cock, Seth rides out his orgasm before collapsing on top of me, propping himself up with his elbows.
"That was fucking amazing". Seth says with a smile and I kiss him.
"It was". I said.
"Gotta ask..was I better than Cena?". Seth asked with an amused smirk.
"You were a million times better than John". I said before I cover us with the sheet.
"We should get drinks more often". Seth jokes and I all I can do is just giggle because I was too exhausted..oh yeah, defiantly better than John.

Authors note:
Sorry Cena 😂