Sasha

*Male's POV*
You walk in the house you shared with your girlfriend, Sasha and saw she already had put up the Christmas decorations, this made you laugh.
"Sasha". You call out.
"Yes?". She said.
"Why are the Christmas decorations out?". You ask.
"I felt the Christmas spirit". Sasha said.
"But it's August". You said.
"Still, Christmas is only four months away!". Sasha shouts, she walks in wearing her snowman onesie.
"Okay, you've completely lost your mind". You teased.
"I have not, I just feel the Christmas spirit". Sasha saids walking up to you and she hugs you.
"In the middle of August?". You asked.
"I'm weird, sue me". Sasha said.
"Just don't start playing that Christmas music". You said patting her back.
"What if I want too?". Sasha said.
"Then I'll go crazy". You said sitting down and look up and down at her.
"Aren't you hot in that?". You asked referring to her onesie.
"Who saids I'm wearing anything underneath". Sasha said, her voice dropping an octave.
"I don't know if I should get turned on or not". You said.
"Cmon baby, be happy". Sasha saids grabbing your hands and pulling you up, she holds up a mistletoe and tries to hold it up as high as she can.
"Cmon baby". She says, you chuckle and lean down and kiss her, she kisses back.
"I love you and your weirdness". You said causing Sasha to laugh.
"I know you do and I love you too". Sasha saids wrapping her arms around your neck.
"You're seriously going to leave all this up till Christmas?". You ask.
"Hell yeah". Sasha says, you sigh and Sasha rubs your chest.
"Cmon baby, maybe I can help you get into the Christmas spirit". Sasha saids looping her fingers through your belt loops.
"How?". You ask.
"I have a sexy number waiting for you upstairs". Sasha saids against your ear.
"Okay now I'm in the spirit". You said happily as Sasha leads you upstairs, oh yeah you couldn't wait till Christmas.